Congratulations to STLRACING.COM Driver of the Year Award Winners!

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Late Models: <B>Frankie Martin</b>
Modifieds: <B>Mike Harrison</b>
Sportsman: <B>Paul Bauman</b>
Bombers: <B>Theran Pearl</b>
4-Cylinders: <B>Jon Paul Reando & Cassie Crockett</b> - Co-Winners

I need some good quality action photos of Theran Pearl, Jon Paul Reando and Cassie Crockett. If any of the others want to send a specific photo of their car for their award, I need it as well. Otherwise I have a selection for the LM, Mod & Sportsman winner.

Congratulations 4 Cylinder Co-Winners! Do you all realize both of these drivers are young and just starting out? Makes you wonder what they're going to be like in future years. Cassie is 16 and Jon Paul is 15! Way to go! I'm very proud of you both!

Fantastic

I just wanted to congratulate Theran Pearl of Bismarck for winning in the "Bomber" class and to both Jon Paul Reando of Festus and Cassie Crockett for being co-winners in the 4-cylinder class!

Congratulations to all the winners....

You betcha girlie, good job!! You are the first woman to receive a STLRacing.com award. Better see ya at Racestock.

this is an travisty of the racing world

i demand a recount if cassie won....she is a weapon...i think she is a teammate of burwell.....

Trevor

Jimmy Trasdog will have the photos of Thearan and John Paul, dont know who has the others.

I have photos of everyone but Theran & Jon Paul. Millsey is also working on getting me photos of those two.

I've already taken care of those... Hey, I've also got an autographed photo of Cassie we can use!! LOL... See Cassie, you thought I would get rid of it, but it's still right here on my desk....

Just a reminder!

Can these 6 drivers could let me know if they will be attending Racestock

Past Winners:
Late Model: Kevin Gundaker
Modified: Scott Weber
Sportsman: Steve Maisel

Late Model: Tim Ratajczyk
Modifieds: Dean Hoffman
Street Stock: Rick Salter
Bomber/Charger: Matt Weidner
4 Cylinder: CJ Springer

Back