Correct Call Officials ...........

BVT

Earnhardt Fan Forever
Great "CORRECT" call "Officials" ......on the purestreet race Sat nite.

WOLFFORD spun alllllllllllllllllllllll on his own ................plain to see.

For a moment I thought the pit side was going to be under a "RED FLAG" situation to go along with the Grandstand side. :rolleyes:

But, a correct call was finally made and the #13 got his spot back like he should have and WOLFFORD got to go to the back where he belonged.

Again a GREAT "CORRECT" CALL .............OFFICIALS!!!

1st of all in defense of "THE WOLF" (NOT WOLFMISTER OR WOLFMEISTER) the change in the rules midseason (while he was in Flippin) is the reason he did not take his rightful spot at the back after causing the caution!

the only reason that the yellow was thrown was because of the #13 (mike savage) getting caught on the tire. While you can say that Wolf spun and may have caused Mike to hit the tire trying to miss him it is a judgement call. Wolf however kept going and should not have been charged with bring out the caution...jmo. GO WOLF!

Every Track I Have Ever Been At When "you Speeeeeeeeeeen Out On Your OWN You Go To The Back" .......

He simply busted his ***** over driving the car.............when he got passed.

well actually if you spin out you don't automaticly goto the back, its just if the yellow is thrown for you..lets see take sprints for example they got rid of the "360" rule, that said if you did a 360 on the track (a spin) they automaticly threw the yellow, they got rid of that. so the way that i see it as Wolf was able to keep going. He should not have been charged with the yellow, the car that was stopped should.

The rule has been changed that if you spin and keep going the yellow doesn't come out, BUT if you spin and cause another car to spin or wreck then you receive the caution! The other driver gets their spot back. I was with Wolf when the official explained that the rule had been changed when he was in Flippin. I did not Dis
Wolf! He is my boyfriend!!!!!!!!!! By the way, the seatbelt rule has been changed also.

Flippin is in Arkansas

Every year they have a huge mini stock race down there, kind of like the elite of mini stocks in a 4 or 5 state area, big pay out and all. Wolf I think has raced there several years in a row and finally got the elusive feature race every one shoots for and I think finished 5?, but ya there is a Flippin.

North Central Arkansas Speedway, Flippin, Arkansas is just west of Mountain Home, AR.

Nice semi banked 3/8 mile track.

Been to a few ASCS shows there.

Back