Could you race at FARMINGTON on Sept. 2nd?

Millsey

Could you race at SFCR (Farmington) on Saturday, Sept. 2nd??? If so, please let me know ASAP!!!

With Doe Run being off this weekend, and so many others not racing on Saturday, I talked with Cory about letting the mini stocks race at SFCR this Saturday also... There's still plenty of time to make any corrections needed with your vehicle. So please pass the word and tell your fellow drivers.

We will be there......How much are pit passes?

Attachments

• danny2-1.jpg
    danny2-1.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 131
Due to the holiday............

Pit passes are $50 per person!!!! :D
NOT...................$25 per person is all and you get paid for that night.

Bob, I'm looking forward to seeing your smiling face....don't forget your camera to take pictures of the old gang!

Well I've been burn'n the phone line up and here's who i've got and will include the above in my list....

Bill Nickelson
Shannon Burch
Tod Brinley
CJ Wright
Steve Wright
Bob Kintz
Rob Deny
Kenny Harris - Nissan
Don Hahs
Megan Bell
Chris Pettus
Ron Moser...I think
Keith Buckley is a GO AS LONG AS IT'S NOT ADVERTISED AS A RAMS RACE. Told him it was a ministock race not RAMS so he will be there.
Ray Statler Added
Kyle Counts
Denver Counts
Butch Hartman
Tony Moore
Ken Snowdell
Jimmy Thurman 20 CONFIRMED MINISTOCKS!!!!!

What about...
Dave Wofford
Darrin Aderholt #3D

If anybody knows how to contact any of these folks...please do or give me the info and I will.

LISTED UPDATED AS OF 8-31-06

Looks like it will be a fun night!

Will Kenny or Bobby be driving this Saturday night?

Attachments

• NISS. SAT A.M.1-1.jpg
    NISS. SAT A.M.1-1.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 125
Wow, you guys are great!!! I knew that if given the opportunity you could get things together fast... Believe me, a good show out here, especially on a short notice, will go a long, long way! Way to go!

I talked to Cory about running us saturday this last sunday. that's when he told me about the rescheduled race on the 16th. Glad he changed his mind!

Well it's a great weekend for the mini stocks to be there.... Forecast looks fantastic also, I just wish I could be there. I've got to work at BRSD Saturday. So when you guys are done you can all get in free at Big River. We're having a two-day show so we'll be running later. There's plenty of room to park your rigs, so come on over. Just tell them at the gate you are my guests that night.
If we get a few over there, we can even run a special mini stock sand drag race that night..... I'm not kidding either.

By the way, I just got off the phone with Cory, as of 7:13 p.m. tonight, the race is OFFICIALLY ON!! So please let everyone know that you can so we can make a great showing.

Wouldn't it be cool to see Kevin Buckley get back into things again. It was sure a lot of fun racing with those guys.

By the way, what about Jack Tschannen? He was really looking forward to racing at SFCR. I left him a message on his answering machine. Also I talked to Butch and I think he'll be there.

I talked to Cory about running us saturday this last sunday. that's when he told me about the rescheduled race on the 16th. Glad he changed his mind!

Well if it is a reschedule from last week it should be a points race because last week was. Or maybe we need to do an internet vote. If the association votes it in as a points race it should be a points race!! OOPS I did it again I was told by a good buddy of mine to watch what I say on here because people will get mad at be but I can't help myself I really wanted to run SFCR this year and I can't make it down on the 16th.

I talked to Jack. He'd love to come but he needs 1 more race to make his minimum for the RAMS points fund. I'd say 90% MCS....10% SFCR.. It would be fun if he did though. Kurt Ehlert is going to talk to Lane and see what he wants to do.

Butch running SFCR?

this is not a make up for RAMS this saturday. this is just a ministock race...sorry Jack... You got a tuff deal this weekend. good luck in whatever you decide.

Back