Craig Smith and Dennis Erb Video

So just out of curiosity did Tri City boot Smith out for this incident or are they going to pull the usual and leave it in the hands of Lucas Oil? He put his hands on a official and to me that's grounds for a life time ban! Its time Tri City steps up to the plate on this one and not show the favoritism that has been shown in the past because hes a local driver! Smith is a idiot anyway and probably needs to go back and watch the video to show who really is at fault!

Smith definately hit Erb (before he hit him again, lol). That's more than obvious. But I guess Smith felt he'd been "Shepp'd".

I bet nothing happens to him. I know that if I did the same thing, I would still be in jail and banned from racing there.

So just out of curiosity did Tri City boot Smith out for this incident or are they going to pull the usual and leave it in the hands of Lucas Oil? He put his hands on a official and to me that's grounds for a life time ban! Its time Tri City steps up to the plate on this one and not show the favoritism that has been shown in the past because hes a local driver! Smith is a idiot anyway and probably needs to go back and watch the video to show who really is at fault!
I agree!..Smith had plenty of room but ran out of talent going into Turn 2..This reminds me of the Harrison/Hanco*k Incident from last year,Just Sayin..;)

In this case, Dennis Erb Jr. did nothing wrong whatsoever. C. Smith made a fool of himself by 1st causing himself to spin out by running into Erb and then going after Dennis, not once, but twice. I would imagine that he will be banned from Lucas Oil races forever and I would hope that the Gundakers give him a long vacation as well.

Back