Crate Engine Sealing Bolts On E-bay...

JD33

Get your bid in! Ending soon!:D
Item #190195164905

Seen Them A Few Days Ago..now Tell Me These Bolts Cannot Be Had..now Just Think About How Many Motors Have These,as Easy As Ebay!!

I don't care what the seller says, those are not real GM Replacement Bolts. Someone who knows what they are looking at would know they are not the real thing.

These bolts are not even close to the real ones. The GM logo is messed up,there is no Info-Glyph encrypting by the GM.The breakaway head is not even made right.
They would never make it through my pre race tech.

I know some will pay the price to cheat but damn $660.00 so far for some bolts.....:eek::eek:.....Thats just stupid. People will find a way to cheat in one form or fashion. Thats a main reason why i find no interest in the the crates. Reason being i would never spend $660.00 on some bolts to cheat while others feel they have to cheat to win. Its ashame that it happens but it does. And no i am not saying all you crate guys are cheating b/c i know your not but this stuff goes to show that it is being done. J/M/O

Tom

Replacement bolts can be had. I know this personally. If the wallet is open.........you can get them and yes they are GM replacements. In fact..i was a little shocked how easy it was for me to get them if i wanted them. Just goes to who you know and what contacts they have. And no........its no shady businesses that i am talking about.

thats the problem.the guys are to blind to even beleive these bolts can be had,are readily available and are being used.you think fastrak is the first class to have rules and have them not followed??

im willing to bet bolts just like this pass pre-race tech weekly!

thats the problem.the guys are to blind to even beleive these bolts can be had,are readily available and are being used.you think fastrak is the first class to have rules and have them not followed??

im willing to bet bolts just like this pass pre-race tech weekly!

Yes it is racing & someone will try something eventually, but the fact of the matter is those are not real GM Replacement bolts & those of us who know what we are looking at can tell they are not. Anyone who spends their money on those bolts is getting ripped off & will be caught. JMO.

so as your saying as long as they are actual gm sealing bolts then they will never get caught.fair enough,the genuine gm bolts can be gotten ahold of too..

Yes racer94...that is the point. Legal legitimate GM bolts ARE available and will be for some time...even if production shuts down of such bolts. UMP was wise to put a cap on the crate cars to make drivers think twice about spending big bucks on TUNING their crate motors for a class that will run for $500 purse. And i think that is why they did it to make people quit spending big dollars on that. And they were also smart about throwing out the big dollar shocks. That class was made as a beginner class and some have tried to make it a premier class. Keep it simple stupid is a good philosophy to go by on that deal. I know and see some of fastracks people jumping around and posting negative stuff about UMP's deal and i was even a little worried at first. But if you look at the big picture...their move was great and if fastrack doesnt agree...it would be wise of them to be content and move on rather than start threads especially on other websites. Makes that organization look bad and like they may be a little jealous in some way.

As long as there are competitive race car drivers out there, there will be ones who will cheat. It doens'nt matter if it is UMP, FASTRAK, DIRT or NASCAR. There will always be someone who thinks they can out smart the tech guy/gal and throw money away to win that $500 purse. This is not new.

The sealing bolts...yeah, they are out there. So what. If the person wants to cheat they are going to cheat. One way or another. Get over it.

My last rant... Why would FASTRAK have anything to be Jealous over UMP? UMP is the organization that doesn't want to have dual sanctioned tracks. They are the ones that wont let any other tire run in their races. FASTRAK will allow goodyears plus select Hoosiers run, but the drivers know up front if they CHOOSE not to run Goodyears they are not eligable for the entire point fund. If any sanctioning body has tried to be driver friendly it is FASTRAk by far.

These opinions are my own and in no way reflect the opinions of any other FASTRAK driver/ member.

Back