• Jacksonville

Votes: 10 10.5%
  • Highland

Votes: 10 10.5%
  • Pevely

Votes: 29 30.5%

• Total voters

craterracer

Curious to know, which track that doesn't currently run crates would you like to see pick them up?

If the October 7th show goes well. I would like to see them run a full season at Clay County Speedway.

Callaway is not on the list and is only 30 miles away from Montgomery County. And 50 miles from Lake Ozark, Both sanctioned by Fast Track. I find it crazy that they dont consider it, after all their 2nd in points, Steve Long Jr. ran his FastTrack car against the Limiteds there. Pretty impressive If I say so myself!!!! And Darrell Moser almost won there last week with his FastTrack car.

When I put the poll together I was mainly thinking of the ones in the immediate St Louis area. Sorry to leave yours out.

thats ok, you'd be supprised how many come to callaway from the StLouis area. I dont run at Callaway but run at MCS and Lebanon. And I live 5miles from Callaway. Nothing agianst Callaway I just dont have car to run there. My wife ran there a few weeks in the Limiteds and of course we see crates at MCS. I think it would be a great fit. and Callaway is less than 100 miles from StLouis city limits. It gives everyone another Friday option. Rumor has it Callaways considering it. If there is anyone interested contact Callaway and give them the support.

hell they already run at tri city and it would be nice to see them somewhere they dont run, like jacksonville. I would not like to see them on a regular basis, once a month at four different tracks in the area and they would run every week. Well that is my opinion

Final score, Tri City got 34 votes, Pevely 27, Belleville & Jacksonville tied with 10, and Highland got 9 votes. So whats the chances the promoters will listen to the results?

If either Tri-City or I-55 would run crate LM's, which class would they drop as they both have enough or too many classes now?

Back