Crazy second LM heat at I-55!!!!!

qwaynick

The Original Q
How 'bout Dixon from the rear to 2nd? Looks like he's still got it. And Manville with a lap of 12.9???? That's movin'!!!!!

Hound it's been that way almost every time he shows up. Don't look so surprised. Every driver knows when he shows up they better be on there "A" game or settle for 2nd. I quit going when he was going to I55 every weekend in the past because I knew that race was over before it started. Every driver know what it takes to win in that class and if you want to run with the big dog you better bring your good stuff. Now Dixon put on a great show. Not a big fan of his but you got to give credit where credit is due. He looked like the Dixon of the old days. He was fun to watch and If the tires would not have went away he might have gave Korte a run for his money.

yeah way to go KORTE you passed 2 calrs all night long starting on the front for the last 3 nights in a row wth that kinda luck he need to hit the boat

Interesting, so you're impling it's all luck? Would be interesting to hear what would be said if this was any other driver. Some people just refuse to give Randy credit when it's due. Didn't realize it was all luck and no skill.

starting on the front row 3 nights in a row come on please I know 2 drivers that are going elsewhere next weekend and I 'm about ready to go highland for the rest of the year

My money's on Korte over Dixon if it's just the two of them. Dixon overdrives the car, hits the outer wall and loses momentum too much. Korte drives like the cars on rails.

My money's on Korte over Dixon if it's just the two of them. Dixon overdrives the car, hits the outer wall and loses momentum too much. Korte drives like the cars on rails.

lol if u put dixon back in his prime it would be korte who . u don't win over 600 by accident .

starting on the front row 3 nights in a row come on please I know 2 drivers that are going elsewhere next weekend and I 'm about ready to go highland for the rest of the year

So the draws are rigged? And the dice roll is rigged as well because the 00 benefited from that at BCS as well. Certainly luck comes into play in all racing, but it's not all luck. Give credit when credit is due.

So the draws are rigged? And the dice roll is rigged as well because the 00 benefited from that at BCS as well. Certainly luck comes into play in all racing, but it's not all luck. Give credit when credit is due.

what good is having passing points if you have the stupid dice

I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you on that, however, I disagree that the main reason for the 00's success lately is luck. There is much more to it than luck and I think he deserves credit for that. There wasn't a car that could touch him on Friday night.

I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you on that, however, I disagree that the main reason for the 00's success lately is luck. There is much more to it than luck and I think he deserves credit for that. There wasn't a car that could touch him on Friday night.

not rippig on any driver but lok the results again and remember this the track was not good firday night for late models about as racy as a train

Hound - I think your talking about the wrong person always starting on the front row.
How about Mr Schrader? I think he's the most lucky one as you call it because every time he comes to Pevely have you noticed he always starts on the front row modified or late model. These guys are just good and they make it happen even if they start in the back they get the good starting positions by passing points. And oh yea I don't there will be one person miss you if you go to Highland. Maybe you can find a seat next to your borther "Dirt Bag" LOL

If you Korte haters just knew how much time and effort Randy puts into his cars on a weekly basis, you'd understand why he's so successful.

Back