creative minds look !!!

racer94

i want some wild design and graphics for this season anybody got any ideas???im waiting for your dirtgirl i can imagine:)

i like chrome and hot orange,but will consider anything.just want somethin wild this season.i like webers design but i dont like his colors

This is a desgn I had a few years back when I had mine. The origanal design was suppose to have the #87 ripping out up through the panel, wit hte rip getting larger as it came out. Then on the purple on the bottom looked like it was dusted with magic dust. But, unfortunately the viynl graphics company i had didnt finish the job by the time the car show came around. So, we just stuck the number on it and went with it.

Ok I realize it's your car but who are you? That would maybe help us find a design if we knew who would be driving it??? Good luck with your new car.

RacerRod

My best suggestion would be to take that puppy to Wimpy ( EXTREME GRAPHICS ). And tell him your color plate and have some juice with him and tell him to get funky and run with it...... :D Wimpy also does Scott's car so there you go!!!! ;)

racerrod-joe potter-potter motorsports-dirtgirl that was a really good idea until you threw the juice in their,hell it would come out lookin like a zoo animal if we got on the juice i tell ya:)

i am just trying to get the car done early this year,motor is being done so i need to get the graphics done.going to take the family on vacation this winter since racing tied up the summer.

thanks for everyones ideas.

Don't be scared to race that thing, like you were the other one. Montgomery? I will see you there, I should have some pretty good components. The motor that broke me this year, now it has a .40 over twin with better parts and a set of ron's iron eagles. I'm setting both cars up as B-mods.

cc-28-scared? not! :) we'll have to meet up,come to fulton and try it out as well.yes well be runnin fulton and monkey county..i didnt wanna hear you got that big motor done:)but i as well got the big motor goin with a set of pro actions done by the ol man...so your gonna give the bar car a try?you still got that big carb for sale?

Use some Hot Orange-Blue-Yellow and Hot Pink. Is that Red on the windows ? Get rid of that! Or watch HGTV and ask to be on the " My Race Car Needs a Makeover Show " LOL!!! Now there's an idea! :)
The white interior might look better using some Yellow/ Orange/ or Blue in it. God love vinyl you can slap some on and change the whole look of the car w/out putting new skin on it :) Better yet sit and go threw the photo section on this sight and pick what you like off of what cars you like and piece it together and there you go!!! And then make sure Momma approves LOL!!!!

it is red in the windows that says dirtworks race cars,it is the prism letters.hot orange and chrome is a must,after that i have no clue,never was good at decorating.:).i already have some yellow stlracing stickers on the deckin that jimmy sent me(thanks by the way!)..i want somethin similar to webers in chrome and hot orange and whatever would look awesome,i guess i will just take it to the letter shop and say go to work,just thought id get some ideas.dirtgirl,momma is hard to please!!!:)....she usually just says put whatever on it as long as it doesnt involve grren or pink,she hates em:)...i also thought about "PIMP MY RIDE" way as well:)

Back