Crew Cab Duelly For Sale

Flyin Pile

Jerk to the 5th Power
for sale 1997 C3500 Chevy Crew Cab Duelly. has the Silverado package including P/S P/B A/C Power Driver Seat, Tilt, Cruise, Wiper Delay, Tinted Windows. Has a 454 Vortec engine and a 4L80E transmission. truck has 191K miles but the engine and transmission were replace and have just about 99K miles on them. also has a new radiator,water pump, front tires,Aluminum rims, fresh alingment A/C blows cold, and it runs very well. I have installed a turbo wing for towing and has a DVD player with back up camera. it does have rails in the bed for a 5th wheel hitch, but I do not have the hitch .I have a clear title in my hand and purchased from the second owner. has a clean car fax. I don't need to sell but I found toy that I want to buy and the dealer will only hold till tuesday. after that and I'm not gonna sell. KBB.com lists its trade in value at $3550, plus the wing and video system it comes to $5000. I'm asking $5500 but firm on the 5k. ask why the higher price, alot of calls from people that dont read the whole add. so if you read it you'll save five hundred bucks
I haven't raced in five years and holding on to this truck tryin to keep the dream alive just not working.
call cause after tuesday the toy I'm tryin to buy most likely will be gone (618)779-seven zero four six

I can e-mail pics in interested

Back