CROUCH & KREKE NOT PENALIZED BY UMP

Status
Not open for further replies.

WANG

Crouch And Kreke Will Not Be Penalized For Their Attacks On Other Drivers This Past Weekend!

This Is Due To The Lack Of Admittance By Allied Officals.

Crouch Physically Attacked Mike Schulte At Belle-clair Speedway On August 5, 2005 In Turns 1 And 2.

Kreke For His Verbal Threats And Physical Attacks On Mark Voigt At Pevely On August 6, 2005 In The Pits.

Crouch Got Out Of His Car In Turn 1 And Ran Mike Down And Hit Him
In The Helmit.

Al Kreke Verbally Attacked Voigt And His Crew Chief's Life And Brent Kreke Slammed A Tire And Rim On Voigt's Right Front Fender.

Why Was Nothing Done Of This?

Is It Because Allied Did Not Report It To Ump?

How Can Some Tracks Disreguard The Rules Set By A Sanction Without Being Penilized?

This Is Unfair To All Drivers!

Can Allied Be Penilized? Why Didn't They Say Anything?

This Is All From An Eyewitness Not Something I Overheard!

I Want Some Answers Not Just A Deletion And Forgotten By Jimmy Dearing!!!

Thanks,

Wang!

Proud Member Of R. A. C. E. ( Racers Against Charlie's Ethics! )

So Wang, I guess Al is supposed to let Voigt slam Brent into the wall at I-55 and not say anything about it??????? It gets kind of old after a while when Voigt keeps tearing up race cars.

Rules are Rules.

I55 claims it was a racing deal on the track. I am sure Voigt is tired of his stuff beeing torn up by kreke. Its all a two way street. You know as well as I do that if Voigt went after krekes in the pits he would be kicked out. I have to agree with Wang why does Allied not do something about it. They owe it to the racers to report problems like this.

good luck to all drivers at the bell-vegas 100

Brad Carril

I Think All Of This Occured Before The 3 Minute Bell Was Rung So This Week Don't Count.

Null And Voigt Or Void

Kreke tearing up Voigt's stuff?? That's funny saying Mark has a new body on his car every other week!!!

Why are you bringing all of this up??? Did Mark get in trouble or fined or penalized for something???

Are there not enough topics about this already??!! Why dont you just drop it and quit stirring the pot and p*ssing people off..either way someone always thinks they are right..its in the past.

Voigt Has Passed The Limit

The man drivers way over his head. I think it is odd how WANG is always on here standing up for him. What are you WANG, his son or just a friend? I don't understand how you could stand up for someone that ****s as bad as Voigt. I know that the Kreke's are way above the Voigt's and anything that Voigt has recieved or recieves in the future, I am sure he has it coming.....WANG_BRAD

Wang is right about one thing. Its UMPs fault. If they would have taken action last year when Voigt hit Brent in the drivers door-while STOPPED on the track under yellow or when he did it this year to Stephens or when they started the brawl at Brownstown then we wouldnt even be talking about this. (Others, feel free to join in.I am sure I am missing some.)
Also, if your going to tell the story tell the truth. There was no physical attack as you indicated.

Give it a break! Again, this will be my last comment to this thread.

SH$T happens and then someone pays for your car
money talks and SH$T walks.
who cares. this is stupid let ump do what they want about it.

just my .02
pitbob28

one thing that should be pointed out regarding the reporting of fights , ect. at UMP tracks is if the track does not report the incendent and UMP gets wind of it all the drivers in that class will not recive points for that night (as per dennis kline at the drivers meeting 8/3) also unreported incedents can get the track a $1000 fine (as per kevin g. 8/7)i was not a witness to ether deal so i can make no comment regarding them...thank you,,lenny g.,,,if i make someone MAD,,GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wang,
I do not think you should have came on here and said anything about being
penalized for something that happened on the track about other drivers, when
your driver has done more than any driver could think of doing.

I do agree with you on one thing about UMP they do need to do something.
Maybe all this would not have happened if UMP would get involved and fine and suspend some of these drivers.

Allied or any track should report anything that goes on at there tracks to UMP and if UMP does not what to do anything then I think the track should.

If you can not control yourself in the race car or pits then I think you need
a vacation.

Maybe I-55 did report it to UMP. They are famous for NOT getting on the internet and drying their dirty laundry. And for that matter neither are the other promotors. Allied has meetings that they run these issues threw also. Just because something isn't posted on here does not mean that actions were not taken. I know some tracks send out letters to the drivers to avoid the ugly issues at the track when it could be heated due to tempers .
We the fans are not alway as informed as we think we are. Maybe that's a good thing sometimes LOL!!!! :)

Whoever accused Kreke of tearing up Voigt's stuff all the time must be doing some pretty heavy drugs.

Voigt takes out another driver every other weekend it seems. I seen him take out Oller over a little rub, and end up with Oller's car on top of his. Then he takes out Kreke. Everyone I talk to has a story about Voigt taking someone out at their local track.

latemodelfan54 said:
Rules are Rules.

I55 claims it was a racing deal on the track. I am sure Voigt is tired of his stuff beeing torn up by kreke. Its all a two way street. You know as well as I do that if Voigt went after krekes in the pits he would be kicked out. I have to agree with Wang why does Allied not do something about it. They owe it to the racers to report problems like this.

good luck to all drivers at the bell-vegas 100

Brad Carril

You are correct I sure hope I-55 reported how the whole thing happened! You just might get what you wish for but not the out come you want ! :(

dirtgirl has it correct,I-55 management should report any bad conduct to UMP,ALLIED is simply running the show.. I-55 pays the fee's to UMP,on the other hand ALLIED can penalize a driver,crew member or owner that violate's a rule at a given track they control..UMP can penalize a member and make it stick for all tracks under their control..

All i was saying that once you set a new rule you should stick by it right?

If you think they shouldnt, or bend the rules then why make rules???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back