Crump Racing #86

F5 Racer Fan

Go, Speedracer, Go-o-o-o!
Sorry about the bad luck with your motor in Saturday's feature at I-55. It was an exciting start with you and Chris in the front row together. I was really looking forward to getting a great video of the two of you battling it out the entire race only to see a huge billow of white smoke coming from your car out of turn 2 on the restart! This is what went thru my mind....
:confused: What the heck? :eek: Oh, no! :mad: This stinks!! I can only imagine what was running thru your head!!!

I did get your heat race, Chris' heat and the rest of the feature on tape if you want to watch it. I'm not the best videographer around due to the fact my hands shake the entire time Chris is out on the track, but it's watchable.

Let us know if you need a hand getting the car fixed. I told Stephen after the races, when I saw you that weren't there, that you were probably at home working on it already! I wouldn't be surprised to see you at Doe Run Friday night and back at Pevely on Saturday.

Holler if we can help you in anyway this week.

Kathy, Greg & Chris

Yes it was a very frustruating night. I just wanted to go, i didnt work on it until sunday night. One of the rod studs stretched when i missed a shift on the start, then the nut came off, then the rod and then BOOM. I almost threw in the towel late saturday night. It's just been a tough season:confused:

I have another bottom end back together already but i cant use that head on this block so, i will go back to the old junk yard head.

I should be ready for Doe Run and I-55 this weekend. I would like to see that video though, I was more upset that i didn't get to race with Chris than i was about my motor. We haven't got a chance to run side by side yet this year. And i wanted to see if i had anything for him.

See you on Friday
Jason

Back