Cry Baby Wallace Getting Fined!

PitBoss

Well . . . it looks like cry-baby Rusty Wallace is going to be fined for acting childish when his team mate pulled a "Rubber-Head" move in last week's race. I am sure that Ryan will be more than happy to pay his fine with the extra money he will earn by being in the TOP TEN NEXTEL CUP for 2004. NASCAR didn't say anything about taking points away from Rusty - maybe because that wouldn't hurt him any way because he isn't even close to the top ten! Waah! Waah! Waah!

Tweaked you said it perfectly!!!!!!! PitBaby you can take your crybaby arse back in the hole you crawled out of!!!!!! :eek:

Whatever Bro? When they close the record books on his legendary career, his stats and accomplishments will likely ring louder than your ignorant post on this website. Wallace rules!

My wife and I both wanted Rusty to win, but we both agree that Rusty screwed up. He made a mistake simple as that. As for his comments, I did not hear any other than during the race.

I am not a Rusty or Ryan fan but Ryan Newman is going to have a lot better career than Rusty had. Ryan is a fast dude, that needs to find a way to keep it out of the wall or off of someone else. Rusty was good but not as good as Ryan.

I have never liked Rusty... but i do think that Ryan is a whole lot better of a driver than Rusty ever was!

Ryan Newman is a better magazene coulumnist than Rusty Wallace.

If you take those two guys to a race track without thier multi million dollar crews and computers, and extravagant stuff, guve them each a couple guys that know how to work on a car, and let them find their own set ups, tune their own stuff, and pretty much do it on their own, Newman will not even successfully carry Rusty's helment bag. Rusty is not super popular because he does not kiss asses, he tells the truth and does not care if napcar or the press likes it

Hey Dean Newman is an engineer he could run circles around Rusty with out even pulling out a pencil and calculator. Plus whats there to argue about just look at the stats and it easy for any idiot to see whos better.

smokinjoe,
You are right..Rusty might have some of the old school knowledge. But, in today's racing...that engineering degree is hard to beat.

Well put Dean.

First off let me say I like Ryan Newman and believe he is a great racecar driver. If you want stats though, I'll be glad to provide you some in no particular order.

1989 Winston Cup Championship
1983 ASA Champ
200+ career short track wins
1984 Rookie of the Year
55 Winston Cup wins (and counting)
1992 IROC champ
2 time NMPA Driver of the Year
36 Winston Cup poles
600+ Winston Cup starts
2nd in first Cup start-Atlanta 1980 (only driver ever to do so)
18 Cup wins from 1993-94
9 Bristol wins...

Ryan Newman better get busy.

Well said Aaron,They should start calling Ryan rubber neck because his head is spinning so fast from Rusty runnin circles around him. lol :eek:

Back