Cry! Cry! Cry!

dirtcrazy23

dirtcrazy23
Just read this on 4M. Seems this guy is crying because no one gave him credit for getting results from down at Florida. I can't believe guys cry because someone gets public information from a free site and relays it to other race fans who may not know about the other site. It seems like in all of this guys posts he wants to me the center of attention, and thinks he know all about everything in racing.

This is why no one likes to relay Results anymore...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was scanning through http://www.stlracing.com and noticed that they also had East Bay Results...I looked at the thread and this guy (Chewin Dirt) has the EXACT results that I have (even the wreck posts, posting just 2-3 minutes after I did). All he did was put little quotes on there to make it seem he had the results (most quotes are untrue)

Take a look for yourself...

http://www.stlracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49749

Now I know http://www.stlracing is infamous for not crediting results to anyone, but this is redictulous... This is the reason I quit relaying results a long time ago, and I see nothing has changed. If www.dirtfans.com thought what I did was bad, they would be astonished to see what www.stlracing.com does every race they claim to cover...

It's pretty sad when www.stlracing.com claims to be better than the 4m and its members constantly bashing it, but they seems to love to copy results off 4m without any credit...

Ernie

Blah Blah Blah....I have as much rights to it as anyone else. I listened to RSBN.NET for the rest of my results after 9:00.

Quit the drama and don't worry about what we do. By the way....I have never bashed 4m. I am not even a member of that site.

I visit 4m every once in a while. For the most part, all it is is a rumor mill and a stlracing.com bash site.

I wasn't even aware that Chewin was "covering" anything 'for' stlracing, and I assumed he was getting his information from another site. As long as he was not cutting and pasting someone else's work, who cares. It would be like CBS complaining that CNN announced the winner of the Daytona 500. Who cares how many people announce it, it is public information, it is not copyrighted material. Chewin just saved anyone who was interested the trouble of having to go find the results themselves.

Keep up the good work Chewin.

lol you really don't have much to do when you have to cry because somebody cut and pasted something and didnt thank you for it.

How Can They Tell Chewy Isn't Sitting At East Bay With A Lap Top Or Someone Calling Him With Them? I Mean Get Real. This Is Only Results, Not Some Interview Or Something Of That Nature.

I don't think you will ever find me crying over someone posting something I wrote that is public knowledge. I just pointed out how someone else is crying about not getting the recognition for something that is public knowledge. Like T.Nie said I don't think CBS gets PO'ed at CNN for reporting the samething......

It's pretty sad when www.stlracing.com claims to be better than the 4m and its members constantly bashing it, but they seems to love to copy results off 4m without any credit...

Ernie[/QUOTE]

You know I have been a member on here for a few years and I am on here just about everyday. I do not recall people constantly bashing 4-M and it's members. I personally choose not to go there because of the ignorance people talk like you have done right now! Always bickering and severe name calling ! Like your QUOTE What the hell kind of post is that ??? Go away quote from you un quote. From the 4-m web posted by you ( want to make sure I give stupid credit where it is due hate to be told I stole that from you ) ... But I will use it !!! Go Away ( Credit goes to Ernie ) :rolleyes:

And leave my Chewin alone he's a Good Guy !!!!!!

i guess this guy on 4m just wants his 15 minutes of fame again and again... i don't recall ever,EVER noticing who posts something like race results on here. i could care less who posts it. i appreciate them doing it, because they took the time to inform everyone else. i do take notice of items of controversy, and who posts them.. but, who on here doesn't do that??? i will 'jump right in' on stuff like that.but i for one don't even notice who posts anything else, and it's kinda petty for someone to make a stink about it... for what it's worth...art.

I go to both sites and have never ever bashed 4m. I think it is a very good site, but my favorite is this one(because I know most of the racers in this area and alot of folks who post here).

This is a racing message board--not a college research paper. Who cares if results are "copied". What are you going to do, Professor dirtcrazy23, give us an F for plaigarism, lmao.

I've posed results and/or short recaps on sites like 4m or Hoseheads; I don't really care if I get "credit" or not. It seems to me the more this info is shared the better informed we all become.

Back