Current RAMS and Doe Run numbers

Here is a current list of car/truck numbers listed with the RAMS and with the Doe Run Raceway:

0 - Dave Wofford
00 - Carl Bellew
01 - Robert Denny
1 - C.J. Wright
02 - Chuck White
2 - Jason Harper
3 - Brian Cox
4 - Chris Boyer
7 - Steve Wright
8 - Shannon Burch
11 - Eric Bellew
12 - Mike Whitehead
13 - Joe Ketcherside
14 - Keith Buckley
16 - Bob Kintz/Jon Paul Reando
20- Jack Tschannen
21 - Bill Nickelson
23 - Clyde Cox
24 - Phil Norris
25 - Chris Boyd
28 - Scott Gery
29 - Mike Helvy (registered at Doe Run)
29 - Brian LaGarce (registered with RAMS)
30S - Mr Meyer
33 - Steve LaGarce
37 - Ron Mosier
42 - John Dickerson
52 - Marty "Don't Call Me Martin" Boyer
56 - Denver Counts
57 - Brian Mcgee
59M - Mike Meyer
65 - Millsey Motorsports
67 - Ron LaGarce
69 - Don Nogle
90 - Bob Kintz
92 - Dave Snider/Chris Pettus
96 - J.J. Johnson
99 - Jason Brewington
Whoever wants to run needs to check with the RAMS officers and/or Bobby Johnson and register your number. According to Bobby, there will be no duplicate numbers allowed this year at the Doe Run Raceway.

So attention Dave Wofford and Brian Cox family, we need to get a decision from you as to what number you are going to run.

Thanks so much for your time and attention to this important issue.
If you have any questions you may call Crystal, the President of The RAMS ... 701-5097

LeaDonna

No, Mike, you are fine. There seems to be a few numbers missing from the above list, but the best I can remember, you should have the #59m.
A few that I know are also taken:
59m - Mike Meyer
21 - Bill Nickelson
99 - Jason Brewington
57 - Brian McGee
69 - Don Nogle
33 - Steve LAGarce
I'm sure there are a few more that are missing and I'll do my best to get them posted on here as soon as I get to some paperwork. Again, Bobby says Doe Run Raceway will NOT allow duplicate numbers (for cars that will run there on a weekly basis, so Brian LeGarce, you are okay since you play to run MCS weekly and not DRR).

If ANY of you have any questions, feel free to call me ANYTIME @ 701-5097. I'll be happy to answer any questions or get you a number. I will be working with Bobby on this so we can be sure we don't have duplicate numbers. Thank you!!

Crystal, RAMS President

O.K. Guys .....

I got the list updated. Sorry for any inconvienences..... No Mr Meyer, your number is fine :) ........ Keep checking this list because as people register their numbers with Bobby or myself i will update this list ....Thanks everyone and Thanks Bobby for working with us on this one..... LD :)

Cox's New #

Im Letting You Know Who Is Taking Care Of The Racers New#'s My Dad Clyde Cox Will Be Changing His To 23! Im Posting This For I Has His Approval. Thank You! Go Pops!!!!! :d :d :)

Awsome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just checked the list of numbers and there is 31 Mini Stocks listed !!! That is awsome..... Now some of them will be running MCS weekly instead of DR but it is still wonderful to see this many cars in this class ! LD :D

That is AWESOME!!!!!!! Even better than that though is that you know we don't have everyone on the list yet. I'm sure there are a few guys who we have either forgot from last year or are building new mini stocks for this year. For example, I heard Chris Boyd is gonna have a mini stock and he's not on the list yet. I'll bet ya there are several who will be added in the days, weeks, months to come.

I encourage ALL of you to join the RAMS this year...especially since you can run at your home track (DRR or MCS) for tracks points and also get RAMS points. It's gonna be a GREAT season. The organization is now under a new set of officers:
President - Crystal Eaton
VP, South - Shannon Burch
VP, North - John Barr "Trashdog"
Treasurer/Secretary - LeaDonna Payne

By-Laws Committee: Crystal Eaton, Shannon Burch, and Marty Boyer

Points Committee: Bill Nickelson and Crystal Eaton

The 2005 season is looking better and better everyday!!!!!

You have to remember also that there are several vehicles from Montgomery County that you don't have listed. Maybe Duck can help find out what some of these people are going to run. I don't think they realize they need to register their number. Not to mention Wolf's not even listed there. Has anyone heard from Jimmy Todd (#9)? You are talking about a top 10 finisher from last year there.

My thoughts exactly...

I was thinking that myself, Jeff. Even though some of the MCS guys may not join the RAMS (which I don't know why they wouldn't, but anyway) they still need to register their number. Who would they need to do that with? If they don't plan to race DRR then they can have one of the numbers of a Doe Run guys but not a RAMS member who plans to race MCS. Duck, do you think maybe you could give us a little help here? It would be greatly appreciated. Yeah, Wolf's not listed because we're not sure what number he is going to go with. DAVE, PLEASE LET US KNOW AS SOON AS YOU DECIDE SO WE CAN GET YOUR # REGISTERED!!!!! I have Jimmy Todd on my list of questionable people but I don't know how to get ahold of him. I'm sure there are several we are overlooking.

Any help from ANYONE would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Hobbystocksfan

WHO DO I CONTACT TO REGISTER MY NUMBERS WITH DOE RUN AND MCS. MIKE MEYER 59m WE WILL BE RUNNING BOTH TRACKS ON A WEEKLY BASIS IF POSSIBLE. THANKS FOR THE HELP WITH THE NUMBER. ITS A LONG WAYS FROM SIKESTON TO THE TRACKS SO ALL HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED. AGAIN THANKS HOBBYSTOCKSFAN AND ALL INVOLVED.

Mike - you are all taken care of. As the President of the RAMS, I assure that your number has been given to Doe Run Raceway and will be taken care of for MCS as well. Mel is trying to leave as much stuff as possible up to our organization to get together so we have you down for that number at MCS also. Don't worry about that. We have a list of numbers that are used and you are on it. Thank you for your cooperation.

BRAIN BUSTER - No, you didn't make me mad. Sorry if it came off that way but I have been really stressed out with everything. Thanks for the kind words. It really means alot. All I can say is that we are trying our hardest!!!!!

Hey Mr Meyers

I took the liberty to go ahead and register you with the RAMS and Doe Run Raceway. I will get you registered with MCS if you would like. Looks like it is going to be a great summer for racing. THANKS also to everyone for the nice compliments, it is VERY much appreciated ........ LD :)

Back