Custom Diecast sprint cars

sprint10s

For all the local driver who ever wanted their own custom diecast car, i have started building custom sprint cars. I know Robin Short has a picture of one that i did for my dad in her shop in Farmington and if anyone is interested in having one of their cars done for them please contact me. I will also start doing late models and modifieds as well

Attachments

• DVC01200.jpg
    DVC01200.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 736
Looks pretty sweet Jeremy! By chance, did Steve Short want one? I'm a big Short fan and if you was going to make one for him I would like one too! How much are you charging for these? What scale are they? Are you ready for the season to start? Thanks Jeremy.
Don Lookis

CAPTN HOWDY said:
sprint10s,
How much are those going for? Id really like to have a Tubby Black!

If you can get the die-cast, I'm pretty sure that I know someone who could take care of the rest....:D

DirtSurfer said:
If you can get the die-cast, I'm pretty sure that I know someone who could take care of the rest....:D

I think I got a 24 scale that I can sacrifice for the project if you want to give it a go??? Let me know!

Hey DS!

CAPTN HOWDY said:
I think I got a 24 scale that I can sacrifice for the project if you want to give it a go??? Let me know!

There couldnt be much vinyl on this thing right???

to do them right it takes a lot of time and paint work to do these, plus the cost of paint and primer and went up. If anyone else wants to do them less, i encourage them too but the time it takes me and detail i put into them isn't worth doing them for any less. I know one other guy that was doing a bunch for local guys such as Tom Scott and others and he was charging $225,
so im actually doing them for $50 less and he quit doing so many of them because of the time and money it took to do them. Plus the reason you can buy alot of the outlaw guys cars so cheap, is because they are doing them in mass quantities.

Captn howdy and I.....

We grew up together and have remained friends ever since. Not stepping on your toes Jeremy. I own my own graphix company and I've been doing scale stuff for a long time, and can't see my buddy paying that much for something like that when my time (for him) is cheap. ;)

:) Nice job, by the way.

Like i said it doesn't hurt my feelings at all if someone like you who has their own graphic shop can do it cheaper which i know it can be done cheaper thats great, and you need friends like that. but if you have done them before you know how much time it takes to do them, and between my website business and working on the racecar and school i don't have a lot of spare time to do it, plus i like to take my time on them and make sure they look good. If you do end up doing one post a picture on here so i can see it. I always like to see other peoples work.

Cya at the track
Jeremy Standridge
http://www.standridgemotorsports.com
Standridge Website Designs

24 scale Tubby

DirtSurfer said:
We grew up together and have remained friends ever since. Not stepping on your toes Jeremy. I own my own graphix company and I've been doing scale stuff for a long time, and can't see my buddy paying that much for something like that when my time (for him) is cheap. ;)

:) Nice job, by the way.

Were gonna take a stab at one, on a 24 scale, if it turns out we can send you some pics of it, since my bud said he works cheap Im gonna let him give it a try. we will let you know how it goes.

Im not sure which one of us you were talking to, but i can do late model and modifieds as well. I am getting ready to do a latemodel here in a couple of weeks.

Jeremy Standridge

sprint10s said:
Im not sure which one of us you were talking to, but i can do late model and modifieds as well. I am getting ready to do a latemodel here in a couple of weeks.

Jeremy Standridge

i think DirtSurfer offered his services to me only because we are friends, I dont think he really wants to do much of this for the public. So the market is all yours man. I just wanted one car done up like Tubby's and he offered to lend a hand to save me a few bucks.

Jeremy i might be interested in you painting a Modified sometime later on into the season or after the season, i would have to get all my sponsors and such lined out and get the right look of my car before i wanted you to paint it....thanks if you can JB

no problem just try to let me know about a month in advance if possible because the website business and everything else is really starting to get busy

Back