Dale The Move on at 6pm on CMT

HMRT MotorSports

Late Models & 1/4 Midgets
Dale Pre-Show: His Greatest Comeback

Country superstar duo Brooks & Dunn host a one-hour special pre-show highlighting Dale Earnhardt's greatest comeback. The special airs only one time, so be sure and catch it.

The Movie

Narrated by Paul Newman, this 90-minute documentary provides the most accurate presentation of Dale Earnhards career and life. This moving tribute is told through archival race footage, never-before-seen family home videos and interviews with Earnhardt himself. His fiercest competitors and most avid fans share memories of him on the track, and his closest family members and friends give insight to the man behind the Intimidator persona. The film Dale illustrates the depth of his influence in the racing world and beyond. Produced with the support and endorsement of Richard Childress Racing plus the Earnhardt family, corporation and team, Dale is a must-see movie for every fan.

Just got done atching the Dale Movie, I give it Two Thumbs up way up...Thanks to everyone that had a part in this movie,I bet it was hard sharing all the good times and bad times for the family, friends,and all that knew Dale. A couple of friends came over tonight to watch this movie. There was some good and funny parts (like little dale interviewing his dad after he won a race.. Aslo a couple times where your eyes would water up a little... It is just hard to belive that after all the hard wrecks he had in his racein days that he was taken @ Daytona in a wreck that didnt look that bad(don't know if i worded that right or not) All and All it was a great movie,showed family times and never seen before footage......Still hard to belive that he is gone...
What does everyone one else think about this movie..... It will replay @7 on wednesday night on CMT

R.I.P. DALE... :(:eek:

I really enjoyed the movie. I know that when it comes out on DVD I will be buying it to add to my collection of Dale Earnhardt.

I loved it! I knew the ending and it still made me cry. :( This movie is much better than the other one that was out a couple years ago. It really is hard to believe that he is gone. Such a legend.
I saw that it is in the TV Guide to be on Wednesday night and Thursday night at 7(central). No excuses for missing this one! :)

Awesome show. Extraordinarily well done. The way they blended the old footage into the new stuff was flawless. It was almost like Dale was speaking to us from the other side. Absolutely perfect in every way. I Loved it. Definitely a "must see". Word of advice though, bring Kleenex. There are parts that will have you howling with laughter and other parts that will have you crying like a baby. Definitely plan to record this because it is worth keeping!!!

Make sure u record it tonight because it is not comming out on DVDorVHS... So might want to record it 2night, as will be the last time to see it until it replays on tv. BUt once agian this will not be on dvd or vhs.. They said it on CMT It was a premire and may not go to dvd or vhs..... so set you timmers,TIvo,or other recorders.

It's scheduled to be on CMT Thursday evening also. If you are recording, it is a half hour longer on Wed and Thurs nights. They had fewer commercials on the Tuesday night show. It runs from 7-9:30(central).

I WATCHED AGIAN 2NIGHT DAMN THAT IS A GOOD MOVIE........WHOEVER WOULD LIKE COPYS I HAVE DVD BUNNER ALL I HAVE TO DO IS GET A CORD THAT RUNS FROM THE BACK TIVIO AND PLUG INTO MY COMPUTER AND TRANSFER THE FILES AND THEN BURN.....:D:D:D:D:cool:

I was very impressed with this documentary. Made me realize again why I'm so proud to be a racefan. It also reminded me of how great Dale really was. I don't know about you guys, but it brought a tear to my eyes on more than one occasion. But then again, I'm a big softy.

One of the best movies I've ever seen. If you were'nt a fan of Dale Sr. before this movie, you will be after you see it.

It's such a good movie, I watched it again also. I would like to see another movie made with even more datail. There is just way too much to get everything in one movie. I would like to know more about his friendship with Neil Bonnet and some others (Dave Marcus, I think). I would also like to know more about all the drivers he helped get going in racing. There are a lot of guys he helped get started. He paid back many times over!

Back