Danger Dane!

bandit1881

M. Austin #81
I would like to give a big shout out to dane gundaker.........thank you so much for causing yet another multi-car pile-up due to your eratic driving.....I happen to think you are a nice guy off the track, but, when you strapp in to that car i honestly dont know what you are thinking....that is twice in just a few weeks that you have drove in way to hard trying to take people out and caused big pile-ups..... you know as a car owner i dont mind forking out money to fix my car if it is something that cant be avoided but i hate it when it is because of someone driving like a fool.....come on man....your better than that, or so I thought.....and before those of you that start saying its easy to say it from the bleachers........I was a driver til last year.....i ask a friend to drive my car because i felt that i wasnt good enough to drive it and he is a lot better than me.....so yes i know what i am talking about......

His brother is a better dtiver than he is. Gordy is allot like his dad smooth and clean. Dane is too bizzy showing off than driven ... this happams every week..

#1 For those of you that don't know me I am Dane Gundaker. As of last night the accident in turn one was just that an accident! I don't intentionally take ANYONE out.... I talked to little Timmy after the race and we both took equal credit for what happened, yes I turned him around and felt bad about doing so. Went in through the middle thought 44 was staying on the top and he came down!!!! Things sometimes happen on the track that are completely out of our hands!!! I try to respect everyones equipment just as much as I would like mine, but it seems like nobody ever sees the other side!!! No I don't race for my father anymore and he has nothing to do with my current situation! Do I miss driving for him, YES.. But when we parted ways it wasn't because of my driving ability or money it was to better my racing career and to prove to people that I wasn't just Kevin Gundakers son!! I am very thankful and greatful for the opportunity that I have been given and wouldn't have it any other way. My car owners are A class and have given me the opportunity of a lifetime, and we as a team will come a long way in the sport!!! I do and always will support my little brothers racing and he is a good shoe without a doubt, but we are on two different levels and playing fields! Anyone that really KNOWS ME KNOWS THIS!! I hope everyone has a safe and great rest of the weekend, and good luck to all the racers out there!!

#1 For those of you that don't know me I am Dane Gundaker. As of last night the accident in turn one was just that an accident! I don't intentionally take ANYONE out.... I talked to little Timmy after the race and we both took equal credit for what happened, yes I turned him around and felt bad about doing so. Went in through the middle thought 44 was staying on the top and he came down!!!! Things sometimes happen on the track that are completely out of our hands!!! I try to respect everyones equipment just as much as I would like mine, but it seems like nobody ever sees the other side!!! No I don't race for my father anymore and he has nothing to do with my current situation! Do I miss driving for him, YES.. But when we parted ways it wasn't because of my driving ability or money it was to better my racing career and to prove to people that I wasn't just Kevin Gundakers son!! I am very thankful and greatful for the opportunity that I have been given and wouldn't have it any other way. My car owners are A class and have given me the opportunity of a lifetime, and we as a team will come a long way in the sport!!! I do and always will support my little brothers racing and he is a good shoe without a doubt, but we are on two different levels and playing fields! Anyone that really KNOWS ME KNOWS THIS!! I hope everyone has a safe and great rest of the weekend, and good luck to all the racers out there!!
Gotta give the young man credit for coming on here and giving his explanation. Must guys don't have the b-lls. Fck em and keep up the good work bro and thanks for mixing it up with em just like they all do everybody else...

It's great you got a ride and you should respect your owners better. I dont know why but every race I've seen you race you've crashed someone heck just a couple weeks at highland same thing. I know you can be good just be happy with the spot your in if it takes taking some one out just for another spot, think of the cosenquince! Some one could get hurt

It's great you got a ride and you should respect your owners better. I dont know why but every race I've seen you race you've crashed someone heck just a couple weeks at highland same thing. I know you can be good just be happy with the spot your in if it takes taking some one out just for another spot, think of the cosenquince! Some one could get hurt

Dane don't listen to them, your a good driver and stuff happens. We'll race door to door with you anytime!

I've raced with Dane all year this year n never had a problem keep diggin buddy as far as these *** sitters in the stands drunk *****in on here about drivers on the track think about it your prolly a weapon on the way home

I have raced with Dane as well at highland just to clear my name when I commented I was not saying anything negative about him other than defending him in the aspect of the original comment about him wrecking daddys money.

Back