Danny Hanyes/Hollywood

DIRTY TRUTH

some love it some hate it
It was very poor that Danny Hanyes threw what looked like a jack handle onto the track just to give Hollywood more time to get their tire changed. I heard they gave him a 200 fine but hollywood should of been black flagged or at least a lap down. Allied didnt throw the yellow making it worse because if one of those cars hit it and threw it into another car it could of really hurt someone. Thats not the way to win a championship. Korte,Walsh and the other guys have bad nights, Danny just lost that good guy factor.:mad:

The caution was'nt extended for that,they went green for a couple of laps. Hoener picked up on the next caution.

What is the rule? sometimes they give time for flats and sometimes they don't...isn't there a clock or 2 minutes or something like that??

I don't believe I-55 waits for anyone after a lap is complete. They go when the lineup is correct. They give 3 minutes if something happens before a lap is complete.

bad judge of objects

It was really danny haynes fault he picked up a jackhandle when he should of threw a helmet! Or i know he could of started a fight and delayed that way. It may have not been the right thing to do but its amazing what allied sees and doesn't want to see. For instance a jackhandle in the track=not see when one of their boys in trouble a tear off will stop the race. Its so easy for some of the fans to judge with out knowing everything that goes on! It's discriminating i tell you. And Mr. Dearing you don't honestly believe that they haven't given SOME people 3 min after a full lap. Just my opinion.

It was really danny haynes fault he picked up a jackhandle when he should of threw a helmet! Or i know he could of started a fight and delayed that way. It may have not been the right thing to do but its amazing what allied sees and doesn't want to see. For instance a jackhandle in the track=not see when one of their boys in trouble a tear off will stop the race. Its so easy for some of the fans to judge with out knowing everything that goes on! It's discriminating i tell you. And Mr. Dearing you don't honestly believe that they haven't given SOME people 3 min after a full lap. Just my opinion.

Sad but true.

In the recent past we've witnessed who can get by with throwing heavy objects. Danny was probably testing the waters. His nose is too clean to pull that off.

Boo-hooooo!

It was very poor that Danny Hanyes threw what looked like a jack handle onto the track just to give Hollywood more time to get their tire changed. I heard they gave him a 200 fine but hollywood should of been black flagged or at least a lap down. Allied didnt throw the yellow making it worse because if one of those cars hit it and threw it into another car it could of really hurt someone. Thats not the way to win a championship. Korte,Walsh and the other guys have bad nights, Danny just lost that good guy factor.:mad:

I don't think that Danny will be laying awake at night on losing that good guy factor! If thats what it takes to lose the good guy factor then you probably aren't a fan of any driver at I-55! Thats baby *h*t to some of the things that go on down in the pits! It's easy for you to sit in the stands or online and bash the guy's you do not like. Come on down in the pits and see all the bull*h*t that other pit stalls do or even what the "good ol' Allied boys" pull. You would be amazed. It's really comical. Hahahahahaha!!!! :D I also like how everyone has a alias on the web. Get some *alls and show your name and let everyone know who you are. OH NO CAN"T DO THAT! :eek:

Mike Cray :D

I don't think that Danny will be laying awake at night on losing that good guy factor! If thats what it takes to lose the good guy factor then you probably aren't a fan of any driver at I-55! Thats baby *h*t to some of the things that go on down in the pits! It's easy for you to sit in the stands or online and bash the guy's you do not like. Come on down in the pits and see all the bull*h*t that other pit stalls do or even what the "good ol' Allied boys" pull. You would be amazed. It's really comical. Hahahahahaha!!!! :D I also like how everyone has a alias on the web. Get some *alls and show your name and let everyone know who you are. OH NO CAN"T DO THAT! :eek:

Mike Cray :D
so what ?...that would take some of the fun out of it.....you only care WHO really said it if you take it all too seriously.......let'em have their fun......its mostly entertainment for me....sure ain't lookin to change the world

Back