Danny Lasoski fans check this out!

I found this on hoseheads main page and to be quite honest I'm very shocked, but as the old saying goes.."that's racing."

Stewart's World of Outlaws team lets Danny Lasoski go

spacer.gif

[SIZE=-1]By JIM UTTER[/SIZE]
spacer.gif

[SIZE=-1]ThatsRacin.com Writer[/SIZE]
spacer.gif

HAMPTON, Ga. - Tony Stewart Motorsports has released driver Danny Lasoski from the organization's World of Outlaws team following a sixth-place finish in the 2005 series standings, team officials confirmed Sunday.

The No. 20 team earned two A-main feature event wins and five A-main preliminary event victories this season.
The team, owned by Nextel Cup Series driver Tony Stewart, has a search for a new driver under way. Stewart's operation is expected next season to be part of the new National Sprint Car League organized by NASCAR veterans Richard and Kyle Petty.
Lasoski completed his fourth year with Tony Stewart Motorsports. He won the World of Outlaws championship in 2001, and finished second to 20-time champion Steve Kinser in 2004.

I read on another board where Lasoski might be the driver for Steve Kinser Racing's #11K Delco Remy car because of Kraig's venture into Nascar. But there has been no official press release on this yet.

yeah i think it ****s but ohwell hopfully they
will go for chad kemenah

EDIT:i read somewere at hoseheads that roth maybe
looking to get lasoski back in the beef packers car
that would be cool

this is a major blow to Lasoski's career. how is he going to get back and forth to the IROC races w/o uncle tony's jet?

but seriously, lasoski will find a ride or come up with the sponsorship to run his own team. kinser was out for a bit when he tried NASCAR and didnt have a ride when he came back. lasoski is too talented to not find a ride. since kaeding isnt in a roth car and with Jac on and off, it wouldnt surprise me to see lasoski in the 83 car.

plus there is two beef packers cars 83 and 83jr lasoski
and haud team mates would be cool.

There's more to the story than what meets the eyes. There has to be some serious issues between the team for them to just up and release Lasoski from a team that was "supposed to be his as long as he wanted to race." I honestly think Chad Kemenah will perform better in the 20 car than Lasoski did anyway. Lasoski's biggest problem won't be who he drives for, but whether or not he'll have Jimmy Carr as his crew chief. I'm sure before the season starts there will be so many rumors as to where these guys are going to go next year it won't even be funny. I wouldn't believe everything you read on the hoseheads message board either, trust me.

bigrightrear said:
There's more to the story than what meets the eyes. There has to be some serious issues between the team for them to just up and release Lasoski from a team that was "supposed to be his as long as he wanted to race." I honestly think Chad Kemenah will perform better in the 20 car than Lasoski did anyway. Lasoski's biggest problem won't be who he drives for, but whether or not he'll have Jimmy Carr as his crew chief. I'm sure before the season starts there will be so many rumors as to where these guys are going to go next year it won't even be funny. I wouldn't believe everything you read on the hoseheads message board either, trust me.

yeah i dont belive everything there lol

Back