• St. Louis Motor Racing News! Providing the most complete motorsports coverage in the Midwest!

Daytona 500

Discussion in 'St. Louis Area Auto Racing Discussion' started by H3 Racing, Feb 18, 2018.

1. H3 Racing

H3 Racing Member

Anybody else fed up with the commercials on tv constantly being interrupted with this stupid Daytona 500? Ya sit down for a nice relaxing day of advertising, and can’t get into a groove cuz the gotta throw in live racing every 15 minutes or so! Unbelievable! If I wanted to watch racing I’d go to a track or something!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. PitBoss

PitBoss Member

What a total joke!! I almost turned it off when I heard Boogity Boogity Boogity! I managed to “force” myself and made it to the end of the first HEAT! I have a great idea for NASCRAP! When they go to the split screen for some of the MANY MANY MANY commercials, they make the “little” screen the one with the commercials!!!!
  3. shredxcam

shredxcam Active Member

I was entertained. Was hoping to see the almirola show danica how its done and get a win first time out in her old car
    • Like Like x 1
  4. glbert

glbert Member

I don't like how they have a program called "Countdown To Green" before the start of the race and it still takes over a half hour to get the race started after that program.