Daytona 500

CRAZYFAN

After Michael Waltrip's terrible crash today I just wanted to say kudos to the safety response team for getting to him as quickly as they did, although Michael didn't agree with there method of getting him out of the car, they still did an awesome job of responding quickly. And also to everyone who puts there time and energy in building these cars to ensure the driver's safety, thanks also. The results of this crash today could have been much worse. It will be a pleasure to be able to watch Micheal race next week. :) :) :)

I still think one of the best parts of the whole day is when they were interviewing Waltrip after the wreck and he said something like I told them just to turn the darn car over so I could climb out! So they did and then he does.

How about Tony Stewarts comments about Andretti? He wasn't very happy with him.

CRAZYFAN

i would agree crazyfan, he said something like andretti was driving stupid and then he said jon was doing what jon does best or something like that.

Sounds to me like we got another name to add to the list of cry babies in nascar. Lets see #1 Jeff Gordon and following a close 2nd Tony Stewart.

funny

you should say that, those are my two fav drivers other than kurt busch and waltrip. i don't think stewart shouldve said what he did about andretti, but obviously he was upset about what had happend the night before and what happend to his car. but that's racing. and that's stewart, stewart doesn't take any **** and i like him for that. GO STEWART, GORDON,WALTRIP, and BUSCH!

People don't like it when Stewart speaks the truth...instead of givin the same ol' "politically correct" interview.

Micheal Waltrip should not be allowed to drive....he is too tall, and he complains about it everytime he wrecks. He needs to try out for the Lakers.

Back