Deepest Sympathy Lisa Harris

Just wanted to let everyone know that Lisa's father passed away this morning. Im sure she would appreciate everyone's prayers during this difficult time for her and her family. LD

Thank you.......

Thank you all, You don't know how much all the thoughts and prayers mean to us.... I can't thank you enough...

So sorry Lisa

to hear about your great loss, may God be with you all and see you through these most difficult times. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Lisa

Sorry to hear of your loss. Bruce and I will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Please let us know if you need anything.

I'm so sorry for your lost. I will keep you and your family in our prayers. Please just remember the time he was here was a blessing. Please if you need anything you have my # call.
Marty

When and where is the visitation? You can PM me if you wish.

Your In Our Prayers

Lisa, sorry to hear about the loss of you father. This is a very difficult time for you I know, but remember you have Kenny and a lot of friends to help you through this. If I can help in any way, please let me know. Brian and Bev

Thank you.......

Thank you all so very, very much.. You don't know how much this all means to me.... I can't thank everyone enough...

Marty visitation is tonight from 5-9 and the funeral is tomorrow at 11 at Moors funeral home in Potosi....

Thanks again everyone I Love you guys.....

we are here

you know if you need anything at all we are here for you. Even if you need a baby-sitter for miss-E. Lance said he would be glad to keep her.Love you guys. The Bayless family.

So sorry...

Lisa, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your father. If you need anything (and I mean anything) you know how to get ahold of us. You and Kenny have become great friends and you were there for us when Mark lost his dad. In times like these, it's good to be surrounded with friends and family. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Crystal :(

Back