dega ARCA race

pfcsparks

rubbin's racin
how bout that finish, 16 car bringing home another win!!!!!!

just wanted to add something.....justin with a doubt schooled joey logano on the last lap

Someone posed this story on Justin's website just a few minutes ago.....

Penske prodigy Allgaier tops Gibbs' Logano for ARCA win
JIM UTTER
The Charlotte Observer
Friday, Oct. 03, 2008

TALLADEGA, Ala. - In the battle of new NASCAR talent, Penske Racing bested Joe Gibbs Racing on Friday.

Justin Allgaier, who was recently picked up by Penske Racing to run in the Nationwide Series next season, made a last-lap pass of JGR upstart Joey Logano to win the Automobile Racing Club of America Series race at Talladega Superspeedway.

Logano, who already has a Nationwide win this season, is moving to the Sprint Cup Series with JGR next season to replace driver Tony Stewart in the No. 20 Toyotas. Stewart is leaving the organization at season's end.

"This means a lot to us this weekend. We had Penske power under the hood today for the first time this season," said Allgaier, 22, of Riverton, Ill.

The win is the fourth this season in ARCA for Allgaier. Scott Speed - another NASCAR development driver - leads the series standings with only the Oct. 12 season finale at Toledo, Ohio, remaining. THAT WAS WIN #5!!!!

Friday's race marked the end of Logano's brief tenure in the ARCA series this season, during which he had a win at Rockingham, N.C., and a runner-up finish in his two appearances. He ran patiently in the second position late in Friday's race before then-leader John Jackson spun out with 15 laps remaining.

"I did everything I could do. I just got beat. He just schooled me," Logano said of Allgaier.

Back