Deleted Posts

Millsey

I have deleted a few posts on here because they no longer had anything to do with the Fredericktown Raceway. Others may also soon be deleted.

you chicken **** ...... cant handle the heat ??????????? And dont use the excuse they didnt pertain to the track, they did !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU started the post yourself this morning................
What do you mean they no longer pertain to the track???????????

Girls- This is the one thing Millsey is in control of. Let him delete them if he wants. STL Discussion is moderated by Jimmy remember? ;)

Dirty Girl, you missed the BEST posts so far today, but they disappeared somehow. Did you get to read any of the TRUTH???????????? Good point about the STL discussion. Maybe we should move it in there.

Yeah, I was in the process of posting a reply to "get real...................." and BAM it was gone just like that. I made some excellent points............THE TRUTH!!!!!!

Shannon.....

You missed the "pathetic" post that Jeff started this morning. Boy was it a good one. Somehow it got deleted.....must have been because it spoke too much of the truth. You would have got a kick out of it, but also you would have questioned it.........maybe someone was smart enough to print it out..........maybe I have a copy. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....:p

Omg Faithful ..............share Share!! I Missed It. I Just Got Online To Read The On Going "splash Of The Rock"...

It Was Bunch Of Garbage

It was alot of crap that started off by the same person that deleted it. Majic, Huh ????? My credibility was questioned because i am going to DOE RUN to watch the sportsman and Shannon Burch race. And was looking forward to the break from the cops, fights, bad calls, *****ing and some having different rules than others. WELL someone didnt like that ..... It wasnt all about me though...... BUT thats the parts i WONT forget. LeaDonna " Queen of the Track "

Give me a minute, BVT, I will pm ya back.........you will get the scoop and then you can spread it around..........................
But, while you are waiting, find out who STARTED the post titled "Frustrated and Upset". Remember the name of that person. Who was it????????:confused:

Back