Demo Cars

FIREBALL

Dont know if there is any more demo derbys this year but i have 2 real good running candidates,,,90 crown vic wagon,,83 caddy 2 door,,demo them or make them a cheap beater,,$175 each,,delivery arround highland inculded,,618 654 5122

demo

i hair the duquoin state fair is 5000.00 to win this week and hubstat ind sept 19 and flora /clay co speedway sept 26

for 5 long i would even abuse my body in a demo car,,,are you sure??? thats a bunch of $$$$ for a demo

the best deal i can do is on the ford wagon,it is at my lot at I-70 and jennings station rd.just west of the city limits,,$135 bring a hot battery,some gas and a couple quarts atf as the car has been sitting for a bit and they tend to seep when they sit,i have started it 3 weeks ago,,,

DuQuoin- Sunday, the same day as the USAC race at the fairgrounds $5000 to win Demo Derby, $10,000 purse, $125 entry fee!!

there are 2 cars for sale,but ether way no thanks,,i have way more than a C note in each car,,once again,,you pick the ford up $135,,you pick the caddy up $165,,,thats the best i can do

Back