Demo Derby Cars For Sale

FIREBALL

Here is a list of what I think are good candadates for use as DEMO DERBY CARS,most all of them will run,some run better than others,some will need some TLC to get derby ready.I have listed some of the cars before at what I thought was a fair price,I have trimed the asking price down to where on some I have more in the car than I am asking.All prices are FIRM,you can make a offer but please dont waste my time and yours.Prices are for pick up only,delivery is available at extra cost.The vehicles are located in St.Louis at my car lot I-70 & Jennings Rd. or at my house in pocahontas.(stl=shop)(pok=house)=86 caprice 4 door,v8 auto,this car runs but i belive the cat is stopped up $225 (pok)==90 buick estate wagon,motor runs super,no reverse,$175,no battery,factory alloy wheels(pok)===85 mercury colony park wagon,should run,$125(stl)==78 mercury (big car)should run,no spark,$200 (stl)==85 chrysler newyorker V8 auto,ran when I parked it $125 (stl)==79 t-bird,real solid car,good rubber=never got it started $150(stl)==75 olds cutlass 2 door,solid frame great running V8 7 auto tranny $325(pok)==91 mercury big car,runs great,solid $225(stl)==86 lincoln town car,should run,this car has a full set of 5X5 tru spoke wheels,$225 or $125 no wheels(stl)==83 caddy fleetwood,this car has the best running 4100 i have run across lately,super solid,almost to good to demo $250(stl)===I also have several cars for the compact derby..The best way to reach me is to call,618 654 5122 or 314 920 3725,,I have pictures of most of the cars,send me your email address and I will forward what I have...

sorry i havent called ya yet i have to get a few cars cleared out here first then.. but then im sure i will get ahold of you. price flexible on the 91?

i have a 76 buick lasaber derby ready 305 good set of headers boat take mud grips ready to go 1ooo.oo call mike 270 442-7497 270 443-9698 days

metric

Hey Lenny.I need a regal/cutlass /monty for a bomber.Anything from 79 on up to say 86 (metric).Doesnt need an engine or tranny, just need the car.Let me know if you have any or get any , and i will fly over and pick it up...Thanks alot.

KARNAGE,,actually,i under priced the 91,i have $400 in it but will stand behind my price,you can drive this car anywhere,,,ALSO,i have a 80 volvo 2 door,first $150 gets it ,should drive home,great compact derby car for tcs on the 22d,,,no radio or speakers

ill be giving u a call most likely this weekend to figure out what car im getting and when im getting it but.. can u send me pictures of the 86 lincoln and 91 mercury to karnage2kx@hotmail.com --- got any other cheap 80+ fullsize crown vics/grand marquis/lincolns?

Keith

got a 79 mercury (same as a 80)that runs super,$225 would make a great driver..also a 82 lincoln $165...

Back