dennis sellers racing next week at highland for tony frazier

from wat i hear dennis sellers wil be racing tony fraziers 58 mod next week at highland for tony b/c tony cant race i hope he does good dennis is an awsome racer and can race almost n e thing he gets into good luck to u dennis next week at highland :)

shut up

and im pretty sure no one cars what you think tweaked!! everyone wants to see dennis sellers in the mod. no matter who is the car owner.. whoever it is... a lot of people would love to see dennis.!!!! good luck if it happends!!! :)

dude you need to shut your mouth i never said i didnt like dennis to be honest it would be kick *** to have him back i would love to see it as much as everyone else unless you know wut your talkin about shut up. on to wut b5 fan said i'm sure tony would let dennis but who knows what is true and what isnt i know frazier got kicked out but did his crew or just tony? again i'm not tryin to start an argument i'd like some answers too, cause trust me if dennis ever got back in a car i would bet he'd be welcome at highland anytime.

argument with drienmeyer i dont know specifics but i'm sure you can ask one of the drivers what happened. i missed it i was at the other end of the pits.

Yes, this is the car owner's son. I just talked to my dad and it is a possibility that Dennis will be in the #58 mod this Saturday. I will let you guys know as soon as i find out more about the situation. The reason Tony got kicked out is because Driemeyer pinched him off in turn 1 and tore up our front end. We were still able to finish the race but we fell back to 9th because of the deal. Tony was mad and went over to Driemeyer to say something to him. Charlie came over and he was kicked out for a week. So he can't race the car at the MS race or next Saturday night. I talked to Charlie and we can put another driver in the car if we want. I will keep you informed about the situation.

thanx dude hope you guys get the car fixed and i hope the deuce drives it either way ill see ya guys saturday. you guys have been gettin better lately you guys are gunna be up in front for a long time to come and it wont be long until tony wins one.

Back