Did Allgair get a provisional at Kamp?

sean2

Keep Watching
Did the #1A of J. Allgiar get a provisional at Kamp last night? I seen he finished 3rd in one of the consi's yet he still ran the feature. I know Weaver was givin one at Godfrey, then Tuesday night at Peoria Dennis Erb was denied one, now last night it appears Allgier was givin one. I dont think anyone that does'nt make the show should be allowed to run the feature. Very inconsistant on UMP's part , isnt it ?

UMP has their format set to start a 20 car field. Godfrey and Kamp's promoters decided to add the provisionals.

Other tracks will start more than 20 as well. I-55 will start 24 in the feature.

I thought that maybe they took 2 from the consis and casebolt didnt make it. If so Justin would have been the alternate. Just a guess though.

From what I can tell from the lineups, Kamps put Jim Laws in as a provisional since he runs there and Justin as a provisional as maybe the highest in Summernational points that did not make it. Just a guess. Anyway, Justin might have been better off to be in the pits because he was involved in an incident and was towed off the track. I dont know how much damage was invoved.

Amy

Back