Did You Know ?

mad daddy

GOT DIRT?
There Was A Motorsport Event Last Friday In St Louis And No Mention Of It Any Where

here is a thought,the venue's that hold such events in the area could be made aware of stlracing and how easy it is to post news of upcomming events that would be of interest to the users of this site regardless of wether it dirt racing or ice racing.ITs STILL RACING,,,if every one that uses this site for FREE would donate a buck or two,jimmy could make up a nice flyer to send out to those affore mentioned venues offering the service at no cost to them,,,,just a thought,,,

if every one that uses this site for FREE would donate a buck or two,jimmy could make up a nice flyer to send out to those affore mentioned venues offering the service at no cost to them,,,,just a thought,,,

If everyone that uses this site for free donated a buck or two Jimmy would have a nice chunk of change...LOL

The family arena marketing staff has been doing a very poor job this year of promoting events there if you want my opinion. And even in the past they did a poor job which again in my opinion led to the demise of the River Otters.

I don't really think XIIR did a very good job of marketing this race. Knowing that last year's St. Charles date was in February, periodically thru late Fall/early Winter I attempted to check the XIIR site to check the date for this race. I say "attempted" because it's only within the past several weeks that the site even went back online.

sean2,you are correct that jimmy would end up with a nice chunk of change if all users would send him 2 bux,i have a much better idea,send ME $2 and in no time i will have enough $$$$ to buy me a NEW CRATE MOTOR,not a old worn out one,,,L.G.

it was all over the TV what one segment on one station look how many ads are out for motocross or the monster trucks

The family arena marketing staff has been doing a very poor job this year of promoting events there if you want my opinion. And even in the past they did a poor job which again in my opinion led to the demise of the River Otters.

I agree about the River Otters. If they are going to get another hockey team at the Family Arena, they need a better facilities manager.

Back