Difference between Allied Pure Stock and UMP street stocks?

Racerrod

racerrod
I am building a Allied Pure Stock for the 2005 season to run at Belleville. Now that I have found out that Tri-City is running UMP street stocks I may be interested in running there. But I have not seen the UMP street stock rules to know how they compare to the Allied Pure Stocks? Can someone help me and let me know what we'd have to change each week to run both tracks??

RacerRod #37

Hold on a minute. No one said "UMP Limited Stocks." All that has been said is that the sportsman and SS at TCS will run last years rules, which are different than the UMP Limited Stocks in various ways. Like, UMP allows weight jacks, TCS SS rules from last year don't. Headers and beadlocks were allowed on a TCS SS, and are not allowed for a UMP Limited Stock. UMP allows any 2 barrel, TCS only allowed OEM 2 barrels. Basically, the Rochester 2 barrel was it for SBC.

To see the rules from last year, go to www.tricitymotorsports.com and see if the rules from last year are still up. So far, those rules are the ones that the track will use next year.

Back