Dirtboy has been booted

racing fan1

So Jimmy Dearings wife said he was booted off... I guess its his way or the highway. When the board is boring who is gonna fill his spot? I guess we will wait and see. Good day

Who pays for the web service? Jimmy does. So its his way or the highway.
So Jimmy Dearings wife said he was booted off... I guess its his way or the highway. When the board is boring who is gonna fill his spot? I guess we will wait and see. Good day

Similar signature recently added to this screen name,I'm guessing you are still here.......:rolleyes:

No need for a replacement as there are enough other negative people on here.
They are azz kissers and won't get booted.. It seems Jimmy has his tracks and people on here and if your in that click your good to go !!! The truth is dirtboy spoke the truth and all the hatters and azz kisser couldn't handle the truth.

They are azz kissers and won't get booted.. It seems Jimmy has his tracks and people on here and if your in that click your good to go !!! The truth is dirtboy spoke the truth and all the hatters and azz kisser couldn't handle the truth.

only in your world not ours

nice to see dirtboy not posting on here Jimmy AMEN He still owes me for a poster over a year ago but I bet I never make him another picture again.

sorry jimmy but this ain't dirtboy... If your gonna start ax people do it all fairly. He wasn't the only one who said stuff on here.

This is his privately owned board. He is under no obligation to be "fair". Your access to this board is a priveledge and not an inherent right.

He only knows dirtboy used the isp... He has no clue who is typing in on the computer!!! He has all the info who this is and it ain't dirtboy... If he wants to mis lead the board then he can do so..

Back