"dirtboy"

Jimmy - You got Dirtboy in jail again ? Maybe he's in the real pokie. LOL

lol just ain't posting on here cause this is a one way site and if you ain't in the circle of butt buddies you chopped liver lol this my first time on in a while

Dirtboy - 10-4 buddy I didn't know what the deal was. I knew I hadn't seen you on here
in a while. I kinda know what you mean though. I saw where you were getting upset over
that one class. I'm like if it ain't Late Models, Crates or Modifieds I don't care what they
run. I'll change that a little I hate the 4 cyls.

Look at you dirtboy....developing a fan base via stlracing.com. You should start selling dirtboy tshirts and mercandise and cash in on this.

Maybe on the front it shows a guy standing by the fence pounding a man can with empties laying on the ground all around him.

Look at you dirtboy....developing a fan base via stlracing.com. You should start selling dirtboy tshirts and mercandise and cash in on this.

Maybe on the front it shows a guy standing by the fence pounding a man can with empties laying on the ground all around him.
Hey thats funny,,but wtf dirt when u get feelings? dont let the haters get ya. Put your purse down;-)..hey id rather read your bs than dirthound..lmao

Back