Dirtgirl Grandstands @ I-55

Grange

Range 65
I heard a rumor that I-55 raceway is naming the front stretch grandstands ........ The dirtgirl grandstand. Has anyone heard this, or seen the sign they put up?

I think she assigns seats, johnypasta, or maybe only mine?
I think she just does that for special people!:cool:
WooooooW her own private section. :eek:Dirt girl, I think you are
finally getting the recognition you deserve!
So do you have to make a reservation to be included if by chance non-regulars drop in? Such as an old couple who don't get down that way very often:)?

reservations are always accepted to be in the presence of the QUEEN. :D:D

Rumor is the QUEEN will be M.I.A. this weekend, but will be returning next weekend.

Debbie, Drumsticks...I think you better stick to the hot chocolate for now! It goes good with chocolate chip cookies!

Are you going to I-55 Saturday? May have to come and see ya'll.

You mean ice cream buddy, right? Drumstick to be exact. Get them ready for the crowds this summer, Chip! :D

Too cold this weekend to think about ice cream ill need something to keep warm.Not to downplay the importance of the I-55 drumstick just need some warmer weather.

First, I said this "summer". I'm all about hot chocolate tonight!

Tomorrow night it's Highland for us -- Jimmy's new hometown, you know.

Right now, it looks like he'll be running Highland on a weekly basis and all the special shows at Pevely. I will get there some. Don't worry, I plan on tormenting you a lot this summer! :D

Well we will sure miss him on a regular basis at I-55 but good luck at Highland we will catch a few shows there im sure.

Grange you are to funny ! Where have you been on here of late ? Momma Drew you and your partner in crime can and always will have a spot just let me know when we are graced by your presence :D Debbie you as well !!! And the assigned seat only happen when you are trying to sit by Jack P. and have no clue that you are :eek: :eek: :D My own section kinda like the Nascar tracks! Grange are you making my sign that let's people know what section is mine :confused: I will be there next weekend and then late several after that. Hailey is on a select softballteam and they have us doing 3 tourneys in a 4 weeks time frame :( Told coach no games on Saturday because of Racing and no games on Sundays because of Boating! I think next year Hailey is going recreational because of the conflicts ..... Guess I better inform her LOL!!!!! And Pastaman well he has his reserved seat as well guess we will have to call him the KING !!!!!

I'll make it if they will let me hang it up. The entire section wondered where you were sat night. I went all the way up to say hello to my buddy dirtgirl only to find she was not there. It really threw off the track mojo all night.

Even the TTG gave a shout out for Dirtgirl and she was not there.

If everyone had been paying attention in class, she said previously that she would not be in attendance on opening night. :rolleyes: I knew that. :D

Back