Dirthound's invitation to SFCR car show

Millsey

Dear Mr. Dirthound,
You are cordially invited to the St. Francois County Raceway's car show scheduled for Saturday, March 26, from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. at Hefner's Furniture parking lot (located directly in front of the raceway on Highway 67). Please make sure you stop by and introduce yourself to the sprint car drivers and crew. Feel free to express to them your opinions on their car and their sport.

FYI: There are two local hospitals within 5 minutes of the track for your choosing and a third just a few minutes more away.

But dirthound, with all of your gifted knowledge of a REAL racecar/racefan, you should be able to point everyone in the right direction. Since us "hicks" from down here in these parts don't know how to put on a "real" racing event, I figured you would jump at the oppurtunity to show us how it's done.

Ps- You can leave all weapons at home in Ferguson, down here in Farmington we don't have drive by's or muggings.:D

dirthound remember c.taylor j.moughan c.lynch b.puterbaugh b.meyers j.meyers hanner ran sprints and you cried when WIB SPALDING didnt win. you was a FAN.

shouldn't matter, hound. all racing cars have some sort of aerodynamic appendages or bodywork on the car somewhere. go on down there, and intro yourself. might learn something... yeah, really... YOU!!!!

Art, Art Since When Does A Midget Have Training Boards Is That Something New Spoilers Are One Thing Wings Are Another ,besides What They Run At Lincoln Speedway .like To Go But It's Sunday non Winged Sprint Cars 2 REASON'S I DON'T GO SOUTH EAST MO /THEY WILL PUT A WING ON ANY THING

Actually that wedding picture is from south St. Louis, I remember walking into a 7-11 a few years back having everyone stare at me because I was the only one wearing sleves.

That's when I met Gina, the gal was 5"1 blonde with big hair that made her look taller than me....lol It was hard holding a conversation with her, I kept talking to the hair...lol

She said "You ain't from around here are you?", I told her I wasn't and she laughed and said she could tell because I was the only one wearing sleves on my shirt....lol

She asked me for a ride home and I gave her one, she got in the car and bent her hair. I almost asked her out when she took off her shoes and started digging at her toe nails. EEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Gina, I sometimes have waking nightmares about her....lol

Oh yea that's a spoiler on the monster truck not a wing....lol

John Barr
The Trashdog

Art, stop wasting your time. UoU cAn'T Tell Sumeone az Intillagent az DusT HoUNd he mightS Learns SuMTThinng.. Yous can Tellls bye he's Spulling anD gRamMeR and PUNKtuation hes Got it all Doown.

Not liking winged sprints is Dirthounds right, we do not need his approval to choose winged sprints as our favorite type of totally open wheeled racecar. Just like nobody needs my permission or agreement to like certain types of race cars that I am not really interested in. We are all racers fans and team members, that makes us all part of the racing comunity, if we all liked the same things it would be booring as hell. I personally like latemodels better than sprints, and sometimes like sportsmans better than mods, depending on the track and the tire rule. I would never tell anyone that they are wrong for feeling the oposite, because honestly they are probably like me and like the other classes just not as much.

Chill out Deano, dirthound had this coming. If he would have some respect for others, maybe this thread wouldn't have occured. I think it's funny as HELL.;)

i like sprint cars and midgets much more than late models, mods, sportsman, bombers, or hornets, but i don't be-little and body slam the people and the cars because they are not my favorites. i respect them because they are out there doing what they want. hound, however, always bashes the winged sprinters. if he don't like them, fine...he should keep his criticisms to himself. this thread would not have happened if he was at least a little reasonable in what he has posted in the past about the sprint cars. thanks,art.

Back