DirtWorks Dw-9 For Sale or Trade

Racing025

Have a DirtWorks 4Bar DW-9 roller for sale or trade for a street stock. Car was last ran in 2007, Finished 3rd place in points at Hartford Speedway. Comes with 9" Floater w/ 5.83 Gear, FastShaft Drive shaft, MSD Box, Rebco Gauges, Auto Meter Tach, Alum Radiator, Power Steering & more. No Trans or Motor..Asking 3800 OBO..

Attachments

• 002 Small Web view.jpg
    002 Small Web view.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 407
  • 003 Small Web view.jpg
    003 Small Web view.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 375
  • 005 Small Web view.jpg
    005 Small Web view.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 334
Will sell anyway, if you not looking for a Roller will seperate parts to lower the cost.. Just ask... Willing to deal...

i got a turn key stock car im looking to get rid of for a mod but im wanting 5,500.00 for it so we would have to work something out if u are interested.

the car this guy has for sale is a dw-8 not a dw-9

i had this car bought,but he backed out on meeting me half way...

hard guy to deal with..... good luck

the car this guy has for sale is a dw-8 not a dw-9

i had this car bought,but he backed out on meeting me half way...

hard guy to deal with..... good luck

Ok, here is the real story on this d-bag.. This guy emailed looking for pics of the car, which I sent. A couple of weeks later he emailed again looking for more pics, so I sent them. Then for about the next two weeks he kept emailing looking for more and more pics, which I sent. Then a couple of days before we were to meet up he decided he needed more pics of the car, so I told him instead of all these pics why dont you take a ride out to the car that way you can take as much time to look it overr. That way it wouldn't waste my time and money to take the car incase he didn't like it. I already had lowered the price for him and agreed to meet him half way which was about $200 out of my pocked, I didn't want to eat $200 if he decided to not buy it, then told me he couldn't afford the gas to come look at the car. He couldn't afford to look at the car but can afford to race it, makes sense. I did call off the deal because I wasn't comfortable with it. Now like a broken hearted school girl this a**hole is saying my car isn't what I advertised it to be. Well as I told him I have emails from the former owners and dirtworks who told me it is a DW-9. And now I'm hard to deal with, well I have talked to many people on this site and have never given anybody a hard time. I have attached a thread to 4m.net that shows that others have had problems with him and I also attached a thread in which another person actually called the guy I bought the car from and he confirms its a great car. Thanks Tom

http://4m.net/showthread.php?t=116992 << His name is fastgraphics2008 on 4m but same d-bag as above

http://4m.net/showthread.php?t=107228 <<< Thread about my car..

well i am 9 hours from you.....thats why i didn't want the drive just to look at it....and it is a dw8 i have ran dirtworks cars for 15yrs.......

just call my ole' buddy gary clark(owner of dirtworks)

he will tell ya what it is.......

as for the pics i did ask for them a few times but the one pic i wanted was a view of the front of the car without the front pan,and this f-uck off freaked out!!!!!

even tho' the car is a DW-8 it's still worth the asking price because it is clean....

get a life pollock...

well i am 9 hours from you.....thats why i didn't want the drive just to look at it....and it is a dw8 i have ran dirtworks cars for 15yrs.......

just call my ole' buddy gary clark(owner of dirtworks)

he will tell ya what it is.......

as for the pics i did ask for them a few times but the one pic i wanted was a view of the front of the car without the front pan,and this f-uck off freaked out!!!!!

even tho' the car is a DW-8 it's still worth the asking price because it is clean....

get a life pollock...

Can you read?? I already said I sent the pics to dirtworks and have the email that says what type of car it is. Yeah I'm the one who needs to get a life. OK.. Your the one acting like a b**tch.. Oh and I'm not polish.. Thanks for the compliment about the car..

Back