dirtworks mod and parts

3bmachine

dirtworks genesis PRICE REDUCED TO SELL
09 dirtworks genesis
most of everything has less than 10 nights. had a dw-9 and went to this car and not all transfered to car, new in 2010 was new teardrop fuel cell, new afco radiator, all heims and swedge tubes, bsb bearing birdcages on floater rearend, new biscuit type pullbar, and spring type, swspeed pedals, tach, MSD 6AL, blaster coil, headers, afco springs,like new or rebuilt bilstein shocks w coilover on RR, body, decking is in good shape as well, chevelle lowers, pinto spindles, granada hubs, new afco radiator, LW driveshaft, long yoke, gears, 5.67, 5.83 ring and pinions, new msd 6al setup, ..some spares such as sliders, heims, swedge tubes, j-bars, anything i have for a modified-$5000 minus seat, battery and driveline
spares included-afco brake cylinders, shocks, springs, sliders, j-bars and mounts, birdcages, voight easy sliders...more parts i am sure goes with...
.....email tylerblankenship3b@yahoo.com for pics and any information you would need.....my cell is 618-367-2490 located in Vandalia illinois...62471 hour east of stlouis
Things i would trade for as well, 28ft or longer trailer, gas milege vehicle, like a small truck, boat, or anything of equal value or partial trades can be taken. let me know what you have and see if we can work with each other. This car is fast, easy to drive and set up as well.
car is located in vandalia il 62471, u can email tylerblankenship3b@yahoo.com or call 618-367-2490 and leave a text or voicemail and i will get back to you

Attachments

• mod430c.jpg
    mod430c.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 807
  • IMG_0948.jpg
    IMG_0948.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 1,036
  • IMG_0952.jpg
    IMG_0952.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 903
Just the car alone with out all the parts id give 6000 4 it sounds like a good car. But not interested in the assasories ACCEPT THE ONES U ARE GNNA LET GO OF. NAMES JESSE 618 578 9291

what would your price be for a non roller with the cockpit,decking and brake lines,body and all front suspension and steering assy. no rearend,fuel cell,seat,gauges. i have that stuff from a wrecked dw-8. thanks

what would your price be for a non roller with the cockpit,decking and brake lines,body and all front suspension and steering assy. no rearend,fuel cell,seat,gauges. i have that stuff from a wrecked dw-8. thanks
$3200 for car minus rearend, fuel cell, shocks, rear suspension, and MSD set up
leaving guages, pedals as there built into cocpit

-----car also has some spares

Back