dirty driver harrison

i dont know about n e one else but im sick and tired of harrison cheating and gettin away with it at highland(favortism). last sat night in the sporsman he spun out jason in the 15 and got away which is a bunch of crap and in the mods harrison did 3 slide jobs over tony fraziers car in the 58 and messed tony up. and just to let you all know you harrison fans always say dont cry about it get sum 1 to beat him well in the sportsman no 1 could touch brian especially harrison in the 2 car. and in the mod he got lucky winning if brians rear end didnt break in the mod in his heat he would of been up right up there with harrison and more and likely around harrison and just to let you all know that dont know brian moved from 16 spot to 7 right on the highside and a clean sweap in the sportsman

need brian to come to brownstown friday night and get him in both classes need to come and watch the show he gets away with there to i think that him and charlie has a love affair but not sure

-

Why not just go up to Brad and Mike saturday and tell them this stuff insead of just wasting your time on here and typing.Im sure he be happy to talk to ya .:D

A case of sore loser syndrome. If you think Mike is cheating and Charlie is part of it,be a man and go tell either one of them.They are both straight forward people. Although it would be kind of hard if they both already seen the crying on here instead of hearing themselves in person. Quit crying and go racing to have fun. Don't be jealous.

huh......thats kinda funny since several people have went to mike and charlie both about this situation..and i agree a 110% with you no more 24...and im not cryin just to let u know ive already talked to the owner of the 24 and the 2 about harrison cheating to let you know as well but even after i have talked to them harrison as usual is still cheating. i will talk to brian about go to brownstown to beat harrison there as well

as you prop know charlie has a 100 dollars bounty on anyone who beats mike in the 2h car so im sure brian could use an extra 100 dollars it goes out to the belong racing team give her hell

get over it

Well, I have gotten along with Mike pretty well, he seems like a pretty good guy. He has always passed me clean.

As far as the bounty, I have been fairly close to Mike every week. If you guys want to put your money where your mouth is you could come in the pits tomorrow night and buy me a few tires or 5 or 10 gallons of fuel so I can try and beat Mike in the 2 car.............. That would be cool, I could use the help $$$

And by the way, if NO MORE 24 was a race car driver, and if NO MORE 24 drove the cars that Mike gets to drive, and if NO MORE 24 won all the time, you think NO MORE 24 would be *****ing about himself????

Re: get over it

Originally posted by Jimmy Cummins

And by the way, if NO MORE 24 was a race car driver, and if NO MORE 24 drove the cars that Mike gets to drive, and if NO MORE 24 won all the time, you think NO MORE 24 would be *****ing about himself????

Jimmy i think all that schoolin is sinkin in... you are becoming quite the deep thinker. All of this Harrison bashing is sort of amusing... like the old saying goes, "If you cant beat em, piss and moan and call em a cheater"

hey jimmy all im sayin is that harrison drives dirty to the people he doent like and he doesnt like brian...and i know u have came close to beating him i have seen u are a good and clean driver keep up the good work....and thats all i have to say mike is a nice guy off the track but on he drives diry sum of the time

I don't know who this 70b5racing person is:confused: they need some Prozac LOL go get em Jimmy we won't be going to brownstown till the other car is done. A few turns here and a few turns there and that chubby chassis will work great at btown. Good Luck

I thinks No more24 and 70b5racing are one and the same.

And they need some Cheese with that wine.

I know the Belong and Harrison group are not the best of friends, but I don't think that Belong wants an idoit or two speakin for them.

Jeeeessssshhhhh.

hey GAS IT just to let u know i know brian very well thank you very much and i know that harrison doenst get along with brian and harrison showed in the 1st night at highland when he hit brian and broke his self b/c he knew brian was goin to go right around him on the highside in the mod that was perfect example of him cheating....theres no doubt in my mind that harrison has a lot of comp. for this year and im not cryin im just tellin u how it is i mean i dont hate harrison off track but on it he just cheats sum of the time and all u harrison fans back harrison 100% and act like he doesnt

EVERYONE CHEATS that is part of racing!!!!! Get over it and go racing. If you don't like it find another race track to attend. :D

This is crazy!!! Whoever is winning is always cheating. What a bunch of freakin cry babies. I guess all those other drivers that stay right up there in the front along with Mike are cheating too, otherwise why would they be up there?????

No More 24 and the 70b5racing---to both you idiots....there's probably several reasons you're not in a race car, and most of us reading this can figure them out. By using 70 and b5 as your name on here and doing all the crying that you are, it is making Brian look bad and making it look like he's a cry baby. So if you're a true friend of Brian's you'd keep your mouth shut.

A TRUE race car driver that's been beat, would just **** it up, and go out the next week and and try even harder to beat them. Watch, Learn and Try Harder!!!!!

See ya at the track!

Karen

I won't comment on Harrison because I haven't seen him race much, although I would love to see him come to I-55 just to see how he would do. For two years Paul Belkin Jr. absolutely dominated the sportsman class at I-55, I mean no one could touch him. I'm not saying he wasn't cheating because I don't know, maybe he was , maybe he wasn't :confused: . The last couple of years there are a few cars that can run with him consistantly. Don't get me wrong, he's still bad fast, but possibly other driver's took some notes on what he was doing and learned a few tricks and applied them to their racing program, plus Belkin is one hell of a driver. May be this is what is happening with Harrison, same scenerio? If a race team is one step ahead of everyone else and the driver knows what he is doing it can lead to great results on the track, sometimes it just takes awhile for everyone else to catch on. If a driver can go out there and whoop up on the competion week in and week out and outsmart everyone else, more power to him. I don't know you very well but good luck to you this season Harrison! ;)

I'm really glad that when my husband raced he was never in the front. You never hear anybody bash the guys in the back.

If your winning your cheating, if your losing your not. Think about it. Maybe the guys winning are winning because they actually know what is goin on and how to work on their car and they have good help.

Cheaters never win and winners never CHEAT!!!!!!!

Just my 2 cents worth something to think about.:confused: :confused:

Listen all I'm saying is stop the dirty driving and race clean rubbing is racing purposely hitting someone and tearing up equiptment is just wrong to take your compitition out so you can win!!!! I liked it when Brian and Mike ran on top side by side passing back and forth clean putting a hell of a show on for us fans I just dont wanna see another year like in the passed of rough driving slide jobs are fine if they are clean passes just dont get the impression I think Mike is cheating due to his motor its the driving you all are blind if you don't see it. And further more on the part of Brian and me making him look bad NOT I'm fan and know him well and I like anyone else can state my opinion just like anyone else!!! I watched the 24 keep his tires warm while everyone else was made to stop on a red now explain that I'm sure you will have an excuse but it won't be good enough it couldnt been his cluch out cause after they were ready to restart he was going slow enough to where it shoulda died but it don't matter he still did not get the win no matter what the excuse was anyway. And actually when it comes to excuses for why the 24 did this or that I really dont wanna hear it anymore its gotting old fast!!!! I n the past i had respect for mike and wonder why he drives the way he does now watching him race and do what he does now is just disappointing to me hard to clap for a dirty driver. Just to let you in on something if i saw Bielong do what mike does I wouldnt clap for him either (JFYI) So see what im saying now do we all understand? I just want the fast exciting racing between 70-24 to be like it was be4!!!!

Back