Dirty driver Kyle Busch!

geggracing

**** happens!
Just wrecked #12 Justin Allgier. I don't care how many races he wins the punk will never win a championship without taking somebody out to do it! This is my opinion and I am entitled to voice it as long as the left wingers allow it!

Just wrecked #12 Justin Allgier. I don't care how many races he wins the punk will never win a championship without taking somebody out to do it! This is my opinion and I am entitled to voice it as long as the left wingers allow it!
i agree he did take him out he(allgier) would have gotten another top 10 finish.

well if u look at the replay, u will see that Justin's car got loose, and thats when he went around, could have been anyone behind him, just so happens it was Kyle. im not a Kyle fan, but maybe u might want to look at the replay before u place blame..

did you see his post race interview? waaaayyyyyyhh boo who he is a talented driver when he isn't crying:(:(

I have to disagree as well. The 12 got loose and the 18 had no time to react.

It's plate racing guys. Everyone is just inches from each other. When Justin started sliding he probably shaved off just enough speed for Kyle to give him the tap needed to send him on that wild ride. I seriously doubt that Kyle Busch did that purposely.

It's restrictor plate racing at Talledega. Bad stuff happens there sometimes.

If Kyle wasn't to blame for Justin's wreck...
Then David Ragan isn't to blame for Kenseth's

Probably a plate racing deal, but Busch still acts like a punk though

Sounds to me like alot of "JEALOUSY" that KB is kicking azz this year. Who cares that he is a punk, cocky brat... he is winning, yoru driver isn't... Remember a guy named Dale Earnhardt??? He won tons of races in the process of taking drivers out... or have most of you forget that!!! I remember when Dale took out someone in a race at either Martinsville or an other smaller track up north east... it was all good to go... but when HE got took out, he was pizzed and said that Was-car needs to black flag that son of a *d*itch... GIVE ME A DAM BREAK!!!!!!!!!

KICK AZZ KYLE!!!!!!!! MAKE 'EM CRY EVEN MORE THEN EVER!!!!!!!

Or is it that Justin is a home town hero that got wrecked now y'all are just pizzed? He got wrecked in a truck race at kansas and gateway before he even made his mark around here to... I dont rememebr hearing anyone b!tch about that... paaaaallleeaassseeee

***EDITED AT 4:45 AM***
Ok here is the deal, I stayed up all dam night to watch this race. I didn't want to wait for my DVR to watch it "today". Justin was passing Kerry Earnhardt on the outside, caught air off Kerry's car, got just loose enough to slow a tad bit. Kyle was right there and COULD NOT get slowed down in time. It was NOT... I say again... IT WAS NOT KYLES FAULT!!!! Justin was going for gold and that's what happens going 180+ MPH on the OUTSIDE at a track that size!!! SO GET OVER IT!!!!! MOVE ON... TODAY IS ANOTHER DAY :D Cheers....

If Kyle wasn't to blame for Justin's wreck...
Then David Ragan isn't to blame for Kenseth's

Probably a plate racing deal, but Busch still acts like a punk though
Matt's was just a bone-head move that is going to be blamed on the junior driver for not letting him back in. B.S.
Kyle and Justin is going to be,"Well he got loose, and if there is a rookie stripe on his bumper, it's o.k. to just run through him."
I am not a Kyle hater, I have defended him plenty of times. JMO

"Well he got loose, and if there is a rookie stripe on his bumper, it's o.k. to just run through him."

That's a pretty decent point there. But if anyone has ever drove thru STL at rush hour, bumper to bumper, just so someone coming in on an off ramp can't squeeze in, there will be a fender bender. Even if they are going 10, 20, or 200. When your that close time x speed just does not exist. Every driver... scratch that.... A GOOD driver knows that the faster your going it is harder to react at them speeds. Picture doing 70 when a deer jumps right in front of you. What's your first reaction? Hit the brakes right....WRONG!!! Your very first reaction is O CHIT!!!!! THEN you hit the brakes. That split second of reaction time is all it takes to get hit from behind doing 180+ when you back off or get loose just a tid bit. Even if it don't look like Justin got loose... I mean after all.... how else would Kyle have got to him that fast??? Justin looked to be the fastest car on the track when he was going by Kerry AND when he was pushing for the top spot running 3rd. He dam well could have won it "IF" Kyle didn;t have that "deer jump in front of him"... Hope that helps a bit more then my previous statement that was more then harsh... I apologize for that.... Just pizzes me off when people more then jump the gun... even myself....

Sissy punk

This Bush ain't nothing but a sissy punk. He's got a big mouth and never does anything wrong. Somebody should knock him out, but they can't. He doesn't have a chin to hit.

After just watching the race on espn classic it was not justin's fault. It was kyle busch. Don't worry his time is coming and someone will get hime back. It is not fair for all the cup guys to run the nationwide race. Your in the sprint cup because your just good. Don't come and ruin it for the younger guys that isn't there yet.

Jmo
brandy

Dam you guys are die hard fans sipmly put. Y'all need to realize your all wrong...

I am throwin a bet down: $100 bill to the person that will bash Kyle to his face... I bet NONE of you internet tough guys will do it.... Maybe your all "sissy punks" yourself....

IT WAS NOT KYLE'S FAULT! IT WAS NOT JUSTIN'S FAULT, IT WAS NOT KERRY'S FAULT!!! IT WAS THE DAM AIR OFF KERRY'S CAR THAT GOT JUSTIN OUT OF SHAPE!!! YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE JUSTIN GET LOOSE ABOUT 100 FOOT BEFORE KYLE HIT HIM, THEN HE GOT LOOSE AGAIN RIGHT BEFORE KYLE HIT HIM!!! DAM!!!

Tell you what, go out on the interstate and tailgate someone at 70mph. Get within 6 inches of their back bumper. Now, tell me if you have enough time to react if that person just 6 inches ahead slows for any reason at all.

Now, try doing that at 190mph.

We sit in front of our tv's and we point fingers thinking we know all of the answers. In reality, we have no freaking clue.

Tell you what, go out on the interstate and tailgate someone at 70mph. Get within 6 inches of their back bumper. Now, tell me if you have enough time to react if that person just 6 inches ahead slows for any reason at all.

Now, try doing that at 190mph.

We sit in front of our tv's and we point fingers thinking we know all of the answers. In reality, we have no freaking clue.

Good point...

Well it wasnt Justin it was the 31 car today that was behind Kyle. And so far I havent heard anyone blaming Burton for dirty driving when Kyle spun.

Thats because Kyle was blocking for 2 laps and anyone who blocks like that desrves to be spun, look at the finish Carl tried to block Keselowski and got what he deserved and I am a fan of Edwards! Carl should have stayed low and forced the 09 to pass high I don't think he would have gotten him. Now; was Justin blocking the crap out of Busch? No, they were coming out of a turn.

I still don't see in the replays where Justin "got loose". All I seen was Kyle giving Justin a shot from behind at the exit to the turn. The worse place possible, because of the transition from the steep banking to the straight.

Of course, if you're a NASCAR "golden boy", you can do no wrong.

Back