Dixon's 2nd New Car Photos?

fanOfDixon

Does anyone have photos of Dixon's other new car yet? Or has anyone seen it?

Can someone answer this.....was it ed dixon that lost a front tire. and still finished the race at Granite city on 3 wheels, I think with the MARS boys............. That had to be the most exciting race I have saw in many of years???

Ive seen Eddie do alot of amazing thing on the track, thats why he is ausome to watch and root for........ Good luck this year and hope that you will be the (3) track champion that you deserve.......:D :D

a69z28 said:
Can someone answer this.....was it ed dixon that lost a front tire. and still finished the race at Granite city on 3 wheels, I think with the MARS boys............. That had to be the most exciting race I have saw in many of years???
Ed blew a tire on lap 2 at Lebanon I-44 last September in the Bill Willard Memorial 50 lap race and finished 3rd. It was unreal.The Mars boys were all there and only Frye and Phillips beat him.

lebanon

Ed Ran Fourth At Lebanon Frye Won Tp Second And Wendell Wallace Was Third During That Race/

Ok, I forgot about WW. Ed ran a great race though. I talked to him about it at Belleville last Fri. night.

go dixon does any body think he can beat the mars boys again . i think he can if he would set all for tires on the ground .
GO DIXON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back