Dodge Ram Banks Six Gun & Speed Loader $375.00

Offconstantly

I have a used Banks Six Gun Diesel Tuner with a speed loader. I wanted it for just a little bit better fuel milage. But I didnt want to make my truck into a street monster. If i have the need for speed I have a drag car.

Banks SIX-GUN DIESEL TUNER W/SWITCH
Number of Power Level Settings: 6 Power Levels
Select Power Level On The Fly: Yes
Rev Limiter Adjustment: No
Top Speed Adjustment: No
Internet Updatable: Yes
Monitor: None
Automatic Transmission Adjustment: Yes
Approximate Power Gains: +126 hp and +290 lb-ft
State Legal:
Six Gun is a fully engineered diesel tuner with an unmatched combination of power, safety and versatility.

Calibrated for racing and sport, Six-Gun is a fully engineered diesel tuner with an unmatched combination of power, safety and versatility. It delivers pavement-shredding best gains of +105 hp and +258 lb-ft at the rear wheels; has 6 change-on-the-fly power levels; is Stacked for Power® to timing and fuel pressure; and has exclusive AutoRate™ and ActiveSafety® engine and transmission safeguards.

When you team up Six-Gun with Speed-Loader, you get temperature-limiting control that safeguards your engine. (Pyrometer gauge highly recommended.) What's more, your best gains will be even better: +126 hp and +290 lb-ft at the rear wheels.

This set up sells for $598.00 to $599.00 new on ebay and other sites.http://www.4wheelparts.com/Banks-Si...c=74&t_s=33&t_pt=6175&t_pl=8653&t_pn=GBE61022

I decided to keep my truck stock. the truck pulls fine and does everything I want it to do just dont get the milage i want with a big encolsed triler on it. I would like to just get my money back out of it.
Please feel free to get ahold of Andrew at 573-915-9140. No trades. Cash only. Will not ship.

Back