Doe Run Raceway Messageboard

The Dictator

Thank you for visiting the Doe Run Raceway Messageboard. This board is to promote better communication between the track, racers and fans of the Doe Run Raceway in Doe Run, Missouri. Enjoy the site, but vulgarity and personal attacks of the racers and track officials will not be tolerated. Also remember this is the Doe Run Raceway's messageboard so promotions of other tracks, unless it is a related event with SFCR, will be removed.

If it is about another track I will delete it. I love being in control and controling what you read.

THE DICTATOR HAS SPOKEN!!!!

now someone sticky this for me!!!!

Post deleting

And I second that about the Deleting. I am glad that life aint delt in the matter that post get deleted on sfc, rams, and fred rock forums. Cause I would have 2 have 9 lives like a cat.
:D Hello Millsey

I Love Being Deleted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

................ I Love being Deleted............ .....It's just about exciting as Kenny ... ............Please Delete me.....

flamewarrior you can be in my group but remember I am the boss and i will delete you if you get out of hand. I LOVE CONTROLLING EVERYTHING!!! kenny and lisa can join only if they bring their pit bull. maybe LD since it is her birthday. but if any of you get out of hand i will delte you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Can I pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, be in your .............. I'll bring my , oh I mean .....................

Well do we have to pay to join this group and who is the president, tressure, secatary, vice president, etc and is there a family plan cause LD is my cousin. Do we get any control, can we have a say so are do u control all?

yeah you pay me. $30--that way i can go to different tracks--i am in charge, what i say goes but i might make you secretary--i heard you look good in a skirt.

Fundraiser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who wants to see Phil in a ................ I'm starting a collection.................Anyone IN????????????????

Back