Does any one have this info on I-55

Dean

Racer
I want the aproximate banking and turn radius for I-55 raceway. Does anyone know it, and if so will you share this information? I am wanting to compare theory with real world, I have found a theoretical stagger computer on another racing site, and know what stagger a Rayburn needs to get around the track with the current spring packages. I just want to have fun with this, if anyone knows please share. BlackIce should have the answer.

Dean

Dean said:
I want the aproximate banking and turn radius for I-55 raceway. Does anyone know it, and if so will you share this information? I am wanting to compare theory with real world, I have found a theoretical stagger computer on another racing site, and know what stagger a Rayburn needs to get around the track with the current spring packages. I just want to have fun with this, if anyone knows please share. BlackIce should have the answer.
You probably allready thought of it but if not, talk with the people at Bloomsdale Excavating. They are the company that reworked the track last fall right?

Back