does any one know where to get helmet painted?

RUDY PU RACING

DIRT FAN FOREVER
im getting a new helmet and would like to get it painted. any ideas or referrals please let me know.

thanks in advance brandon

Jason Worley at Worley Design does a hell of a job painting helmets but I'm not sure how to contact him since he moved to Belleville.

John Barr
The Trashdog

gotta agree with the rg on this one.kevin at k&k does such a great job,you wont wanna race it,for fear of scratching it. pork is half of k&k,and he is all over the kart board.

jason

I've seen some of his work as well, and I can tell you not only are the prices good, but the work is incredible. This is the kind of stuff you see on the Cup guys' helmets...awesome work...

helmet job

yes jason does great work his num is 573-535-9155 he does lots of helmets and bikes also letters cars for example world of outlaws darin pitman and many others also ken schrader and a hand full of winston cup drivers also. he also has a good price on helmets direct from simpson . you wont be disappointed

Eric Ross

Eric Ross ouside of Highland does a beautiful job. Check out is website at...........freeridefx.com

lumpy s hot headz does alot of helmets down at pevely!!!!! call 1-636-937-4852 ask for george tell him the wackymac sent you !!

CONTACT BUTCH KRUCKEBERG HE JUST STARTED OUT ON HELMETS BUT DOES ONE BAD ***** JOB JUST TAKE A LOOK AT JOHN LANSFORD'S HELMET BARE METAL WITH TARES IN IT LOOKS GREAT! VERY REASONABLE PRICES TRYING TO GET A NAME OUT

CALL 618-781-8783

I JUST FINISHED MY NEW HELMET BUT I WOULD SAY ERIC ROSS
IS DOING SOME OF THE COOLEST WORK IVE SEEN MOST OF HIS NEW STUFF IS NOT ON HIS WEB SITE. HE DID RANDY KORTES HELMET ,SUPER COOL

that american flag helmet is a twin to mine that jason worley painted last year ,call jason for best prices quick turn around and best materials used

Back