Does Scott Weber have a website?

Millsey

Does Scott have a website? If so, do you know the address??

Thanks, I'm looking for a picture of his car for this year for High Caliber Graphics.

I found that, thank you. What I'm looking for is a picture of Scott's car from this year to use in his ad.. I thought I saw some on here earlier this year, but I can't find them.

Hadn't seen those pictures before. Scott's car sure looks different this year! What make chassis is that? I know it's not an Impressive. And I notice that he's running a muffler on the car. Rule changes somewhere this year that I missed or was that for out of state racing?

This was why I needed the photo... Nothing major I just wanted to add one of the cars Chris did to his simplistic ad. He also does work for Ed Dixon and Ray Walsh...

I always thought it stood for John Barr
The Trashdog, kind of a hidden code thing.

Now that you mention it, I do believe it is for Jordon. Hopefully Scott has a great season or Jordon is kicking him out of the ride...lol From what I understand she's a big time race enthusist and crew chief for the 4j car.

John Barr
The Trashdog

The "J" does stand for our daughters name: Jordan. The 4 comes from the fact that she was born on 4-4-91 (last year was her "Magical" b-day she became a teenager on 4-4-4, kind of cool!) and we were married on Nov. 4. Jordan will be 14 very soon and she reminds us that she will be the correct age to drive a modified; Dad says no; Jordan says yes. Jordan is a very persuasive person, so who knows!

Back