Donations for Photo Billy.

nascarfan

Just got off the phone with his mom.

Anyone that would like to make a cash or check donation.
The donation can be made to the Hutson Funeral Home
For Charles W Haffer jr. Here is an address and phone
number for the funeral home.

601 W. Main
Steelville, mo 65565
573-775-2911

They are also planning a TRUST FUND at BANK OF AMERICA. I was originally told USBANK but that is incorrect. His mother Betty is still working on setting that up for Danielle Haffer, his only child.

~ Rod Haffer

Can we buy photos off the smugmug site with the money going to his daughter? I don't know how those sites work.

Smugmug sends a check every few months to billy. So his daughter should end up with it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Highland Speedway will be passing the helmet on Saturday night for Photo Billy's family. We are working on arranging about 10 drivers to go around and collect donations for his family.

We will have a "JAR" at the STLRacing photo stands at Tri-City and I-55 that fans, drivers, etc.. will be able to put donations in for Photobilly's family.

We were approached by Dustin Griffin who designed some decals to honor PhotoBilly and help his daughter Danielle, who has been left now without a mother and a father. The decals are red and absolutely beautiful and they are going to be sold at $10 at these 7 area tracks. The tracks that have stepped up so far to sell the PHOTOBILLY decals are: Quincy Raceway, Tri City Speedway, Belle Clair Speedway, Highland Speedway, Pevely Raceway, Lincoln Speedway, and Spoon River! Thanks to all the people involved in this undertaking!!

The entire family appreciates any and all acts of kindness and there have been plenty large and small! If you would like to donate, please pick up a sticker and display on your cars, trucks, race cars, etc. Dustin and Griffin graphics have put together a massive effort to reach out the PhotoBilly's racing family. I will try to add the decal here if I can figure out how to do that or someone can help me with that. Dustin has donated all his time and materials for Danielle's benefit and will donate 100% of all decal proceeds from every race track involved!

God bless all who have shown us love and support during this time. We also send out our prayers to the driver Sonny who has been released from the hospital in Iowa. We wish him a speedy recovery. We also send along prayers to Tony's family as he was one of Sonny's and Billy's best racing buddies as well. I did not know them personally but will continue to pray for all involved in this tragic accident.

PHOTOBILLY MEMORIES: If you would like to share a memory or photoBilly story, please send email or text to me and I will make sure the family gets it. You can also post here under one of the PhotoBilly's topics. There is also a guest book to sign online at the Hutson Funeral Home in Steelville, Mo. where the funeral is to be held Sunday at 2 pm.

~ Rod Haffer (rodhaffer@yahoo.com) "RacerRod"
618-799-8878 text/cell

Here's a pic of the decals that they will be selling.

314369_544373755578_1857771836_n[1].jpg

Yes SMUGMUG purchases will continue to send money to his daughter Danielle Haffer! We just have to make sure to keep the smugmug site active and update with Danielles info or whomever is going to take it over. Lots to sort out still with Billy's photo collection and that's no small task believe me! Again donations can be made to HUTSON FUNERAL HOME in Steelville, Mo. Any tracks who had drivers passing the helmet can send a check with "Billy Haffer Funeral" in the memo line and make check out to Hutson Funeral Home. PLEASE include your return address and where the donation was collected from in order to help us keep track of who organized donations.

Thanks and God bless everyone for their generosity!!

~ Rod Haffer
618-799-8878 text/cell anytime day or night about PhotoBilly!

I am getting details together, but after a conversation with his family, I will be helping with SmugMug and local sales of Billy's photos, with all proceeds going to his family. Check back on STLRacing for more information in the coming weeks.

Back