Dont forget about our 995.00 Street stock short blocks

baldwinracing

baldwin racing
These start with a seasoned GM block that we clean,magnaflux, and then check for line bore straightness, then after that all checks ok we torque plate hone blocks to .030,.040, or .060 then reclean, we then install new cam bearings and freeze plugs and a new Eagle assembly, the crankshaft is a 3.480 stroke an is cast steel and stock weight, the rods are Eagle I-beam 5.7 in length, the pistons are Federal Mogul Hyperutectic flat tops with Hastings rings and Clevite bearings, kits are internally balanced and ready to ship with in 5 days on average, all engines are assembled and ready for you camshaft and heads, these engines have proven themselves as winners all over the country,we sell a ton of them, so get yours ordered today you wont be sorry, you can contact me at 573-225-6886.
Thanks, Jeff Baldwin
Baldwin Racing Engines
5673 St Hwy KK
Friedeim, MO 63747
Exit 117 on I-55,easy to find and easy to work with.
And as a bonus for the month of January we are paying half the shipping to were ever you want it shipped.

We also have a inexpensive 383 option, also we have 4 or 5 GM400 blocks right now that can be used for destrokers or 406,421,434, let me know.
Thanks, Jeff Baldwin
Baldwin Racing Engines
5673 St Hwy KK
Friedheim, MO 63747
573-225-6886

Back