Dont forget about our 995.00 street stock short blocks

baldwinracing

baldwin racing
These are seasoned GM blocks that we clean,magnaflux, and then check the line bore for straightness, if everything is good we torque plate hone the block to .030,.040, or .060, then we rewash and install new cam bearings and freeze plug. An Eagle assembly is then installed in the block, the crankshaft is a stock weight 3.480 stroke with a Eagle 5.7 I-beam rod and Federal Mogul flat top piston,Hasting rings,Clevite bearings, the kits are internally balanced and ready to ship with in 5 day on average. These engines have proven themselves as winners all over the country, we sell a ton of these, and as an added bonus we are paying half the shipping till the end on January,so if you need to get one of these bargains contact me at 573-225-6886.
Thanks, Jeff Baldwin
Baldwin Racing Engines
5673 St. Hwy KK
Friedheim, MO 63747
Exit 117 Interstate 55 about 10 miles south of Perryville, easy to find and easy to work with.

We also have a inexpensive 383 option if you need that, we have on hand 4 or 5 good GM400 blocks as well right now to build a destroker or 406,421,434, let me know.
Thanks, Jeff Baldwin
Baldwin Racing Engines
5673 St Hwy KK
Friedheim, MO 63747
573-225-6886

We have several sets of 441,993,487 GM heads that can be built for your street stocks up in that area, we can go mild to wild on them, here at Baldwin racing Engines we use Serdi valve equipment to give you the best valve job possible, we are not stuck in the stone age here, contact me here at 573-225-6886, we can also give you just what you need on you camshaft to meet you track design.
Thanks, Jeff Baldwin
Also a Willies carb dealer.

Back