Dragstrip

que pasa

Pimpin' Aint Easy
I hear that City of Fredericktown is going to put in a 1/8 Mi. Dragstrip. I know some people think the I am a liein but its all true. They are going to build it off of highway 67. The name for the dragstrip is Madison County Dragstrip.

que pasa said:
I know some people think the I am a liein but its all true.

WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST TRY AND SAY HERE?? NO WONDER YOU AND WOLF WORKED TOGETHER.... LOL....

thats the worst lie i have ever heard! Madison County Drag Strip!!! Come on man, think of somethin else. You could have said that you are moving from your cardbord box or that you dont get that monthly check!!! :D :D :D :D

HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! man..i tell ya welfare people have the money to go out and get a computer and a internet service(thanks to us workers) but they cant get off their lazy butts and go find a job..so we tax payers dont havta pay for their groceries. did you say BUMS? Ah well...I guess it's always nice to give a helping hand. hmmm..no, no it isnt niether.

your a liar! the only drag racing (if you wanna call it that) is on Z highway when one person thinks they can out run the other person. drop the dragstrip bit geeezz.

let me guess your going to have a drag car now right?? is the East Missouri Action Agency going to sponcer it??? if thats the case the drag strip being built i guess i better start converting the danger ranger over to a pro stock class!!!

i'm glad i don't live there anymore so i don't have to here that crap in
person anymore. cardboard box!!!! ha ha ha

Curious Minds Would Like To Know

:rolleyes: Anyone: Any good,bad or rumors on "The Rock". Haven't heard nothing. Millsey,thought maybe you might have heard something positive or negative about it. I'll keep checking.Thanks!;)

i was told today by someone that terrys wife said the track would not be open this year...not saying its true but thats just what i heard today.

bud man 8

The Rock is close for ever, But if someone has the money to keep the track up and running.

"Rock has Rolled the Last"

:( Thanks alot guys. Wish it wasn't true butttttt that's the way it goes. To bad a bunch of you race guys couldn't pool your money and invest in it. I know with racing theres not much or any left over. Wish one of the other tracks could take it over for 2-fun filled nights of racing that would be close. "GOOD LUCK DIRT TRACKERS":D

Chevy Woman

This year doesnt look good!! Next year should be a different story though, I would speculate bigger than ever! :D Oh yes.. According to courthouse records, no parcells of land have been purchased, near hwy 67 large enough for a dragstrip. No business licences for said Madison Co Dragstrip have been filed..

Ok now I been told that the Dragstrip is going to be off of OO Highway in Fredericktown, Missouri.

Back