Driver for the fall nationals

DIRTCHAMP77

Any body looking for a driver for the fall nationals? I have never been able to run in the sportsman class. I lead every lap of the heat, dash, and feature 2 years in a row in the street stock class in 04 and 05. 04 we missed a 1 pound pc of lead and were disqualified, ****ed but it was fair and Allied upheld the rules of no added weight. So in 05 we made darn sure everything was perfect. I would like to run in the sportsman class as we planned this year in Bobby Silkwood's car but his motor got sick at Tricity on Thursday. SOOOO if anyone is looking please contact me at brandonhogie@sbcglobal.net or post on here. Thanks for any opportunity or information you might have. Have a great day!!!

i have a allied legal 350,short block ready,heads ready,just need to bolt every thing together,,this came out of the east coast truck i bought several years ago,got one of them good 2bbl high rise intakes,it was built by TONY FIEL engines out of new jersy

Hey Lenny, I got a older but brand new null mod with all front suspension in my way and some other stuff if you wanna work something out. Need a motor like tomorrow.

that might work for a normal night, but when you are running at the Nationals you need a horse!!! We had a strong 383 when Brian Diveley drove it and didn't have a chance. Our 06 car probably could have won it for sure if the set up was close, but i wasn't driving the last couple of races. Thanks though

that might work for a normal night, but when you are running at the Nationals you need a horse!!! We had a strong 383 when Brian Diveley drove it and didn't have a chance. Our 06 car probably could have won it for sure if the set up was close, but i wasn't driving the last couple of races. Thanks though
Beilong won it with a 383.

You don't need a horse to win the nationals. Experience and a great setup will do the job. A allied legal motor can win that show. Yeah more horses are good but not needed to have a chance at winning....JMO

Paul Bauman won it with what he said was his allied motor he ran all year. But, I'd take the horsepower if I could get it.

I have the motor that paul won fall nationals with,It is one hundred percent to allied rules, It takes a really good setup and a smooth driver

yeah, i should have worded it different. Set up makes a big difference. Our 383 in 06 had plenty of power. I was really referring to Lenny's motor that he had. I just think the motor should be strong and fresh as can be and not something that may have sat around for a while. Everyone knows what they have when you enter that race and how well it will perform. Aaron Kleine had a 420 the year he ran and just speaking for myself, the more horses i can get the better. My right foot and set up combined with smooth driving makes for a deadly combination. My 06 season will back that up. Good luck to everyone this year.

just a pic

Attachments

• DSC03877.jpg
    DSC03877.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 165
Why did you post a pictur of kyle bush????? I would also suggest keeping both handz on the steerin wheel. So maybe make a bracket that is mounted to yur helmet to hold yur horn. that way you can continue tootin it and drive at the same time.

LOL and i thought the whole time the horns were attached to my head already!! I wish I had Kyle Busch's money and ride with Gibbs. That would be cool!!! I got some strange looks when I went to test with Lafferty Motorsports in Hickory,NC. My wife and I drove to Mooresville and looked around and decided to stop at McDonalds. Tiff thought it would be funny to call me Klye out loud and some chick snapped a picture on her cell phone of me when I walked by her into McD's. I had an Interstate Batteries hat on with my dress pants and tie...Too funny

Paul Bauman won it with what he said was his allied motor he ran all year. But, I'd take the horsepower if I could get it.

This WAS a 100% allied legal motor. He tried running a bigger motor at one of the shows (I think it was 2003 or 2004), and he couldn't figure out the right set-up to go with it, so he went back to his allied legal motor the following years and the set-up he knew worked, and it obviously worked for him. It CAN be done.

Mandy Bauman

Boy I sure hope Talker Guy doesn't read too much of this..Next thing you know he'll be looking for a ride himself :eek:!!!!!

Back