Driver Roll Call for WoO at I-55 saturday night!!

Sammy Swindell
Donny Schatz
Jason Sides
Joey Saldana
Kraig Kinser
Steve Kinser
Craig Dollansky
Chad Kemenah
Cody Darrah
Lucas Wolfe
Kerry Madsen
Terry McCarl
Danny Lasoski
Brian Brown
Bill Rose
Brad Sweet?

What other drivers will be in attendance saturday night?

Confirmed MOWA drivers:

Jim Moughan
Jimmy Hurley
AJ Bruns
Joey Moughan
Kody Kinser
Mike Hess

Add:

Stevie Smith, Broken Arrow OK
Cap Henry, Bellevue OH
Jim Perricone, San Antonio TX
Austen Wheatley, Lake Stevens WA (t)

Just seen where they have raised it to 50% on weather.com for Pevely....cmon rain hold off. How many years in a row has it rained out the spring WoO race at I-55??

Well as of friday evening the chance of rain is very similar to the forecast that rained out this race last year. From midnight till four in the afternoon there is a chance of rain ranging from 40 to 60%. I am sure the track was packed down very hard before the rain. Once this big rain shower passes there is not much of a chance till midnight. Not the best forecast but what are going to do. I just beg I-55 to wait it out,If you cannot run the the mods till after the sprints. PLEASE DO SO. I miss the days when the outlaws came in ran the show and left. People can see the mods every week. Not the Outlaws. RUN the sprints first. The track is damn near sold out for the Outlaws,not local mods.

Last year if I remember right, Paducah rained out the night before, so you had the issue of cars coming for just one night etc. Assuming Paducah gets it in tonight, everyone will be in the area ready to roll which probably means a little more desire on everyone's part to get it in on Saturday night.

Back